Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how menny under dress

I would say I under dress almost all the time. That does not include when I am fully dressed en femme which is usually about twice a week. When I am home I am usually dressed en femme from the neck down. No make up no wig but everything else. That does not include working in the garage or working on my yard. I never wear anything blatantly femme in guy mode. When I do go out in guy mode I am wearing women's jeans, sneakers and either pantyhose or knee high stockings. I don't care if anyone notices the sneakers or hosiery. With that said I will not cross the line for a doctor appointment. Most of my doctors have seen me wearing women's sneakers and hosiery usually knee highs. I do not wear panties to a doctor appointment if there is a chance of having to remove my clothes such as an annual physical. Even right now I am sitting at my computer desk wearing full lingerie from the neck down, i.e., panties, open bottom girdle, stockings, bra with forms and full nylon slip. I have at times gone to be wearing full lingerie. Before I forget I live alone. Divorced in 2000 (not because of crossdressing because I wasn't at that time). Ex-wife passed away September 2016 terminal cancer. According to my daughter my ex-wife suspected I was cross dressing. It never came up when we would see each other.

I don't really underdress anymore, I just tend to wear gender neutral clothing.

I always wear a bra, basically because I need the support for my boobs. Going braless is a not an option, even indoors (38 C cup).

In summer I generally wear loose Tee shirts, and select smooth cup bras which are modest and color matching. Even if I wear a nude bra under my shirt, the straps, clasp and buckles do show through, so I tend to go for front fastening bras.

To anybody who observes me closely, particularly when I reach for a high shelf, or show a bit of bust, it will be clear that I am wearing a bra, but I have never had any comments.

I wear skinny jeans or 3/4 length slacks. I wear shoes and sandals which are a bit feminine. I don't paint my nails, but I do love to wear lipstick! I wear a very modest shade, but I get a kick from leaving a smudge on the coffee cup.

I always under dress to the extreme .I have a fetish for nylon and shape wear , I wear longline bra,pantyhose and full nylon granny panties ,I then put on a corselette teamed with vintage stockings , then a camisole , french knickers and a full slip , this I wear every day under my boring baggy male outer clothing , I find the sensuous feelings absolutely incredible as the various layers stroke my skin and the foundation garments hug me, Tucking my full slip into my trousers every morning when I cant wear a dress is wonderful, I am going to buy female clothes that are not too obvious soon as I truly hate mens clothes .

Quote Originally Posted by Davina2833 View Post
    ClairFlair,

Soma's my go to... they are so very nice. go in drab try on before I buy..

Davina
    Just wondering, does Soma have a company policy on how to treat us?
    Crissy

I'm in panties pretty much 24/7. Fully dress 100% at home unless the kids come over
    Angie

Also panties every day.

Not sure on the Soma policy. Last couple of trips I've gone inside underdressed (bra, panties) my female jeans and shoes, just a man shirt. Associate even commented on how nice my flats were (payless - RIP)

Once, I waited in the car as a mom and young son were waiting for the open as well. They were quick and then I went in. Another, I was trying on bras when another woman (cis) came in. The associate, let me know it was fine to get dressed (was in womens otherwear - other than shirt) and continue checking out. Didn't have a problem.

However, I have not tries other stores. Would love to dress shop, but - mail order it is. Although Old Navy has a order online, pickup in store that I've used 2x.

Breifs every day and an odd time a sports bra under a t shirt and jumper

I have only worn panties for the last 15 years so I don't really think of it as underdressing. For me it's just what I wear.
    In the cooler months I wear pantyhose most every day under my jeans or slacks. I never wear a bra unless I'm fully dressed. It just doesn't feel right to me without my forms and that's not how I wish to be viewed. I'm not a MIAD by any means.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I wear support hose everyday for varicose veins problem . I also wear female jeans , running shoes ( skylight blue or aquarium color ) .

Getting dressed for work is a bra, panties, women's knee high/thigh high socks, women's jeans, and a men's button down shirt (with some light mascara).

For home, there is no bra and mascara (my wife isn't comfortable with it), but still panties, same jeans or shorts (mostly women's), and tshirts/shirts.

It’s been at least ten years since I’ve owned any male underwear. And I hardly wore it then. Panties and pantyhose every day. A bra most days.

I've worn panties every day since December 13.

Panties every day, sometimes a thong.
    I love womens underwear.

Panties every day. I probably have some guys' bikinis mixed in, but the cut is pretty much the same as the ones marked with women's sizes. But some of the women's are in colors not marketed to guys. I may have some tighty-whities somewhere, but I'd have to go searching to find them.

Often a women's-cut (vee or scoop neck) T shirt as an undershirt. Not that you'd notice the cut, but the color might be a giveaway. Pink tee under a blue collared shirt, for example.

About half of the jeans I wear every day are 12s. I have learned to be more selective when buying them at the thrift shops, since many of them don't have real pockets and I don't (yet) carry a purse.

I've been wearing a lot of knee socks, and other "women's" socks, too. Sometimes the socks match the drawers. Not that anyone would notice, but I know.

Tights or yoga pants to bed every night, with a Spandex turtleneck top. It feels like a full-body hug.

I start the day by brushing out my hair, fit my bra, put on fresh pair of size 6 panties with full tuck. Slip on my capris and a light open neck top (purple or pink). Then, coffee and my recliner to wake up reviewing crossdresers.com. breakfast follows then shower into drab with panties (nylon size 7) for the day. Bed time is panties and a satin cami.

Me to. Not worn boxers for nearly 8 years. Now have drawers full (parden the pun) of nice lingerie and shapewear.

Like many others here I don’t even own any male underwear anymore - the closest I have are “boy short” types that could “pass” as men’s underwear in a pinch... I don’t wear bras or anything else in drab mode though - at least not for anything more than a walk to the mailbox

Panties getting closer and closer to 24-7

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Just wondering, does Soma have a company policy on how to treat us?
    I went to Soma's website. Clicking on "careers" on its information page it leads to Chico's FAS, Inc. There it outlines its corporate mission of inclusion and diversity (LGBTQ). It appears like most corporations it is supportive of our community. I would have to believe the local mall stores would adhere to that policy when it comes to retail sales. Of course, a person is always dealing one on one.

As to the question. With diminished opportunity to fully be en femme (thanks to retirement of my wife) I have started to wear panties almost full time...usually basic colors of black or white. Also, sleeping in a floor length nightgown since for medical reasons my wife sleeps in another bedroom.

My regular underwear is garter belt, nylons, panties and a full slip. Most of the time I wear a skirt, only changing into trousers when going out; that's underdressing, isn't it? Now, with the hot weather I sometimes dispense with the slip, the rest stays the same. As a MIAD I don't consider them to be women's clothes anymore, they're mine.
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

Panties everyday. Bra frequently at home and occasionally when going out in the winter.

I’m a Home Health nurse, and I wear panties and Sheer Energy Pantyhose under my scrubs every day. Recently got a couple Calvin Klein Bralets that are so thin and comfortable. Trying to get up the courage to wear them under my scrubs.

Hi not sure if allowed to post or get edited?
    But wear bra and briefs every day if heading out as don't have any "Cacks" prefer the full briefs as just find comfy and most of my bras are wired but do have some non wired.
    Often wear blouses over them

Panties and bra most days painted toes and ankle chain as well even going to doctors. Wife and stepdaughter fully accept it and help me.Also wear girdles thongs stockings and suspenders pantyhose dont own mens boxers yuk if i go to doctors i still underdress