Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how menny under dress

Gold Member
    Well I do not drink Near Beer, however I do under dress;
    Bra and Panties 24/7
    Fem Jeans and a man top when going outside
    Dressed only in the house, so as of this minuet.
    Bra, Panties jean Skirt, fem polo top, and house slippers in the house.
    Rader

All day, every day.

Nights as well!

panties every day a bra and girls top if its cool outside and I am wearing a sweatshirt

Panties 7/24 for the last 19 years. Bra full time when at home.

Silver Member
    Well technically I guess it isn't really underdressing since all my clothes are women's: shoes, pants, shirts/blouses, jeans, shorts. I wear a bra most days and panties every day. I do have a few male clothes for special events. I don't pass anymore so I just dress like all the women in my age group. I do have dresses, but don't usually wear them. People know, but are still friends.

Not on a regular basis. The most I'll do is throw on a shirt and pants over my bra and panties to take out the garbage or move the car....in the dark. I'm deep in the closet, and will stay there. It's a nice closet, it has all my favorite things in it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Presently under dressed... went out to run errands.. I even forget I am wearing panties! Just feels natural.

I wear panties, a garter belt and stockings as well as a half slip under my male clothes almost every day, as it can be weeks between times when I can fully dress and bring Rachel out to play

Usually, I just underdress on weekends and anytime I don't work.

I loved to under dress in my teens until I got an unexpected hug from a girl I hadn't seen in a while.
    I don't know if she figured it out but after that I stopped.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Panties 3-4 a week, and since it hot in Texas a bra at home a couple times a week with forms

ladydreamingdanish
    When I am home, I can't wait to change into dress or skirt with a matching top. But when I am out, because I am a casual crossdresser and want to be discreet, I will most likely wear foundation and a bit of eyeshadow. Many times I will wear a sports bra, panties with underpads, nylons or trouser socks. A lot depends if wearing light or dark colors, sometimes only wear a cami.

I am the opposite of most here since most days I wear a skirt with boxers

Silver Member
    With few exceptions, every day: panties, thigh highs, bra and small forms, an occasional cami, or, weather permitting, I may wear a very thin material dress under my drab clothing. Do polished toe nails count?

I underdress every day. Always have on a bra, panties and often a shaper camisole.
    I don't really hide it though. My bra straps are sometimes visible when it's warm out.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Been underdressing every day for quite some time. It's my standard mode now.
    Boyshorts or pants, plus tights unless it's hot weather. (which fortunately it isn't very often in England!) I don't wear bras, but always wear a cami or fem tank instead.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Everyday. Panties, bra. Don't own any mens underwear. Leggings and yoga pants on the weekend.

panties everyday.

But, after a couple of sucessful trips, I do go to SOMA right when they open, fully dressed. They always have a pleasant comment, gave me a bra fitting, and say "you do you".

Platinum Member
    Hi Lori , Guilty a charged, Panty girdle or pantyhose knee-highs sometimes a bra too. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I undress daily, today I am wearing a Brassiere at work.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Underwear typically a few times a week. Bras once a month or so. Less confidence that the bra won't be spotted.
    "Shared pain is lessened; shared joy, increased - thus we do refute entropy." ~Spider Robinson

If wearing it under my dress counts, then nearly all the time. If only wearing it under drab counts, then about half the time.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

ClairFlair,

Soma's my go to... they are so very nice. go in drab try on before I buy..

Davina

Panties every day, different styles and colors!!

I wear panties and pantyhose everyday. My wife does not mind. I get most of mine from Soma. I have gone in drab and have tried on in store many times. I have never been turned down. I have not had a bra fitting since that would put my wife over the edge.