Thread: Nothing specific

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar

Nothing specific

Monday night at my karaoke gig, as I was chatting with a gentleman that I had met once before. He is a big fan of my singing and had tipped me well previously. Anyway, he was complimenting me on my song choices and on my sexy red vinyl mini dress. I see him eyeing me and he says that I have him confused. I said I have you confused, how? He just sat there with his mouth open, thinking of how to put it. So I answered for him, I said, you're confused because you like girls and you know I'm a guy and yet you're attracted to me. He said YES! That's it. I asked him if I turned him on, and he said yes, I said GOOD, that's the reaction I was hoping to get.

Also I was stereotyped as GAY by a trans gendered man, while dressed as a woman in a gay bar, go figure

I will be adding pictures later.

20190604_001826.jpg20190604_001801.jpg20190604_001723.jpg20190603_181721.jpg20190603_181801.jpg
    Last edited by Majella St Gerard; 06-05-2019 at 10:15 AM.

Uh oh, someone wants to be your boyfriend.

This is screaming for pics.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

so cute, nice that he could be honest as well. So I take it next Monday he will be re-visiting
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Majella, Good for you. Sounds like you handled it just right.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm confused by your "stereotype" comment, Majella? U identify yourself as a "guy" in your post. And, it sounds like u like men.

I would think many people mite "stereotype" u as being gay or bi?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

WOW look at you. I can see the guys point. You do look a little hot Majella.
    Angie

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Doc, don't judge a book by it's cover. 😤