Thread: Is it a date?

Is it a date?

Last weekend I put on a luncheon for nine of my friends.

A couple days before a ran into a friend, I told her about the luncheon. She asked that I send her a text. Well I didn't and she didn't make it. No big deal.

I was sure we were friends on FB. These are my accrual friends, people that I have met face to face. It is a strict rule of mine.

I thought I had found her and sent her an invitation the same as I had sent out to the others. When she came back with " hi Jean I haven't seen you in a long time. How are you? ". I knew this was the wrong person.

I could not tell her it was a mistake. She said she couldn't make it and maybe we could get together another time.

I suggested lunch and a movie at the local mall.

I could go to her page or ask a mutual friend, to find out more about her.

I think it will be more fun to wait till I she her Saturday for a movie followed by lunch.

I know that she a is not a close friend as she asked if I perfered to be referred to as he or she? None of my friends that know me would ask this.

My friends think it is a date.

I say no, because it didn't start off that way.

What do you think?

Or what do I wear? LOL.

This friend knows that you dress so wear what you like.
    Angie

She knows me from karaoke.

So she she knows how I dress and that I can't sing.

Would you like it to be a date? If so, dress ike it is a date. If not, dress more casual. Either way don't act like it is a date unless she seems to be treating it that way. Either way, have fun!

Treat as a date, play it by ear, and dress as you wish to be seen. Good luck and have fun. Keep us posted.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Do let us know how it turns out.

It's just two women spending some time together, just like my other friends.

I'll post an update with a picture, so look there.

I have been spending more time with my friends lately as I'm miffed at my roommate.

I just had to say good by to the Secretary at work. Her job is very stressful at times , so today is her last day. She is the only women in our office, and we have become close.

So as I say goodbye to one friend I'm saying hello to another. This life is so funny, not always in a good way.

Enjoy your time with her because she probably knows and if not don't worry about it. Be yourself a warm and caring person