Thread: My backstory of CD

Red face My backstory of CD

Hello everyone, just wanted to share a little bit of my back story, since I'm still new here. I started crossdressing back when I was 10 years old. I used to go to my aunts house and secretly wear her dresses, heels and pantyhose all the time. One day I was caught by her fully dressed. And she told me not to freak out. And she accepted it and got wigs and other dresses and handed me a key, and told me I was welcome to secretly dress up anytime. And it would remain a secret. That is where it all started for me. But its remained behind closed doors for many years. I am 40 years old now. Crossdressing never went away. I thought when I was younger it was just a phase. But I always continued to buy, womans clothing and makeup secretly. Up until these last few months, I couldn't take it anymore, i had to came out to my wife about CD. She said she always had the hints but she never wanted to question it. So she is okay with it. I was never able to come out and talk about my CD until recently. Cause it was never something I was ever comfortable talking about to anyone. But its apart of me. And I have 100% accepted that. So being on here to meet you other crossdressers. Means alot to me. Hope you all have a great day. Thank you for reading.

With lots of love
    Kaylin

Hi Kaylin,

Your aunt was very helpful and must've been a great support to you. Now your wife is in the know, this will be a massive weight off your mind, even better that she accepts and supports you.
    A lot of girls on here don't have that support or acceptance.

Embrace your dressing and enjoy it.
    Melissa
    Xx

I'm always proud to crossdressers who accepts who they truly are and have the courage to told to their dearest people.

Glad you make it Kaylin ! If you want any advices, you're welcome !

Welcome to the forum.

I think it is great that you have the support of you aunt back in the day and currently from your wife. Congrats. But the biggest thing I noticed in your post was where you wrote that you have 100% accepted that this is who you are. Awesome, that’s a HUGE step. I remember the day I had that realization...and haven’t looked back. Enjoy the adventure!

Lastly, if you read prior posts just remember to go slow with your wife and check in with her frequently/communicate what she is or is not okay with. Good luck!

Hi Kaylin! Sounds like you had an awesome aunt. We’re about the same age and I’m well aware that 30 years ago there was not a whole lot of acceptance or understanding.

Kaylin, thanks for sharing! Best wishes on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I just wanna say thank you for all the amazing replys. All advice and input is greatly appreciated. I really could use it t this point in my life. So I had another talk with my wife tonight. And I had mentioned that, if anything feels like it becomes too much. She needs to let me know. I know she accepted my CD. But I don't want her to lose her comfort. We both love each other very much. I'm going to carefully balance my Male and female sides. But there will be times and places for it. Just very grateful for her lately. She mentioned again that she has known for a lil longer than I knew. Like finding stockings in my dresser. And plus she didn't want it hidden anymore either. So that makes her comfortable as well. Knowin I'm not hiding it. Tommarow we decided to go and pick up a few things from the makeup store and pick up some eyeshadows and lashes. We're gonna come home and play with some makeup together. So that should be fun. Also to micki, back in the old days. It was definitely really rough. I can almost guarantee you if any of my uncles or other aunts, other than accepting one. Would of chewed me a new one for wearing that dress and stuff. But them days people were much different. Like you said we're close to the same age. So you know It was rough for sure. And thank God for my aunt. She's the only one that's had my back as a CD from day one. I love her for that too.

Much love everyone thank you all.
    I'll be asking alot of questions in weeks to come

Kaylin

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Another thing about the old days. Some of my uncles and aunts were such hypocrites. I remember when i got my first tattoo and my eyebrow pierced. I didn't hear the end of it for months. I don't even wanna know what they think about my CD. Nor do I really care what they think lol

Kaylin , I'm glad you had support from your aunt when younger. I told my wife before we moved in together and she as well is supportive. It does make it so much easier.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Kaylin, You joined the right place here so enjoy yourself and ask away.
    Crissy

Thank you all so much. All you fellow ladies are so wonderful! Love this forum. I'm really looking forward to this journey ahead. So today is errand day. Get to run around and pay some bills. Although. I am ordering a new summer Tunic shirt today and some leggings. So I am excited about that. And me and the wife are grabbing some makeup too. Hope you all have a great Friday! This girl better get on up and make some coffee.

Lots of Love,
    Kaylin

I can identify with your sojourn. It’s here with you for the duration. I told my wife before the ‘I do’s”...expecting her to bolt, she sees no problem and is both helpful and supportive. You’re very lucky to also have a supportive wife. We’ve both spent many hours talking, reading, etc., looking for some applicable “why” answers. We’ve kinda given up searching and just accept and enjoy it. We keep a great sense of humor. She teases me about how can I find hose, underwires, and heels comfortable. I just smile. Enjoy life.

Aspiring Member
    Welcome!

Thanks Susan!! Thats so awesome NancySue
    Sounds like you guys got a great thing going on and a great understanding of each other. I love hearing about that. We Just arrived home. I broke the ice today at a local store on my own, and bought a long casual skirt and a tunic style purple shirt/short dress you could almost call it. And got my son a little pair of Air Jordan's. The lady was extremely helpful behind the counter. Also, after the wife got home we skipped the makeup store and went to the Walmart makeup section. I got a beautiful pallet of Hard Candy eye shadows for $10. It is really nice. And got a wet and wild bronzer. My wife got some mascara and a eye lash curler
    Were gonna be doing a make up session tonight or tommarow.Hope all you lovely ladies are having a great Friday.

What a great story. Your aunt must be very special to you, Sounds like a great lady.
    Angie

Thanks Angie ya my aunt means alot and is a wonderful woman. She definitely holds a very special place in my heart.