Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New hear. Trying to connect with other like minded people...

Smile New here. Trying to connect with other like minded people...

Hi all

Im new here (pretty scary).

i suggested to my wife it would be good for me if i joined a forum where i can share thoughts with others who feel the same (whether your the partner or crossdresser like me)
    Hoping my wife and i can both get something from it.

As above, i'm married and have been a crossdresser a good while now and i am on a journey of acceptance with myself and finding a happy place for my marriage where we can make it work long term.

So please say hello. Looking forward to a different perspective...

HI 👋🏾 Dannie and Welcome to the forum.
    You will find many things here of interest and help. Browse the many the threads available, the ladies are very helpful here.

Dannie,

Welcome, you've found the right place to share thoughts, ask questions and occasionally, just occasionally, be at the receiving end of criticism, the latter hopefully constructive, sometimes due to members putting their safety at risk.

There is of course a section for partners that gives them the opportunity to ask questions of other partners. Usually the "Why does he do it". "Does this mean he's Gay/going to trans?" "How do you make it work".

I can say from personal experience this site has helped me enormously. Although in the closet I do opportunity arising, go out and about dressed. For some that is the goal, for others they're happy to stay within four walls. It's what works for you.

So, ask away. There's a huge amount of experience and wisdom to be found here.

Welcome to the forum - there are some very helpful people here

Hello and welcome!

You've come to the right place. This forum is a great resource. I've gotten a lot out of this site and I'm sure you will to. Should your wife decide to join there is a sub forum specifically for women that she may find helpful too.

Elizabeth

Dannie, Welcome's to the forum. I have been here for 8 years or so and have learned a lot and found acceptance.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Dannie,
    Welcome. Please post in the Introduction section. Thanks.

Hello Dannie and welcome to the forum. Nothing scary here. You have come to the right place to connect with other like minded people. Join in and enjoy!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome Dannie nice to have you join us.

Welcome Dannie you should fine what your looking for here, a lot of nice people here with good support.

Welcome Dannie. You made a good choice in coming here. Sorry to say, but some other forums are a bit sketchy. There are rules here that keep this one from becoming like some of the others. For the most part, most of the threads are discussions about experiences and difficulties as well as super joys that have happened. There is a lot of real and solid help being spread around here. It will take some time and a good deal of reading and after 10 posts the rest of the site will be open to you. There you will find a vast resource of information and experiences most of which will add bits and pieces to your knowledge. Then you can take those pieces and assemble the puzzle to make a picture that fits you.

Hey there and welcome to the forum.

I'm new too here, but I can't assure you, it's a serious forum, not a sexual one.

And your wife is welcome too!

Welcome. This site is a great resource, but isn’t authoritative. There’s a lot to be learned here but remember that everybody’s situation and journey is different. Congratulations on taking that next step in your own journey!

Welcome Dannie hope you find this forum friendly and helpful. This is the best crossdressers forum anywhere.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Hello Dannie welcome to the forum!

Hi Dannie,
    Welcome to the forum. I've only been here for about a week and already I feel like I'm with a group of friends.

I'm sure you'll feel right at home and get plenty of help clarifying what it is you need to know.
    Xx

ladydreamingdanish
    Welcome Dannie!
    I have been a casual crossdresser for over a year and have learned so much.
    You have taken the first step. Hope to see you around from time to time.
    Ashlynne

Hi Dannie, welcome to our little community. You ard in yge right place. Ask us anything you want. We're nonjudgmental and very accepting.
    Robin

Aspiring Member
    Hi Dannie

Welcome, You are certainly not alone in your journey.

Seana

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hi Dannie. Everyone here crossdresses. But, other than that we r VERY DIFFERENT!

If u wish to find "others like u"? U will need to let us get to know u and vice versa!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Dannie,

Welcome to this safe place.

Hugs
    Bree

Thank you all for the nice welcome messages. Means a lot. I will share a bit of back story about me eventually so please bare with me. For now I appreciate the ability to talk and hopefully contribute in some way. Have a good day all!

Welcome Dannie.

Welcome! There are plenty of married crossdressers on this site. I've been married for 18 years, and have been out to my wife for 16 of them. There were some pretty rough times when I first came out, but we're doing great now. I take it you came out recently? The most important thing is to keep communication lines open. Make sure you don't take things too far and you always consider your wife's feelings, but don't be afraid to ask for what you really need either.

It was a couple of years ago I confessed I am a crossdresser to my wife. It’s been a long road already. The most common thing I hear is. Your not the man I married. We have been together around 14 years. The changes have been tough. It has just reached a point where I needed to speak to individuals in the same position. So far it’s been a positive move joining here. 👍