Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New hear. Trying to connect with other like minded people...

Hey Dannie
    Welcome home.
    New folks have to make the tea and coffee for a month.
    Milk, 2 sugars, ta.

Haha. On it. 👍

Hi!!! I'm new here, and new to being open about my feminine side. I recently came out to my wife and was surprised by how well she took it. She is so supportive and I feel so lucky to have her. She buys me outfits, and makes me feel loved for who I am, but I still struggle with the fact that society looks down on people like us. I'm not trans, I love my masculine side as well. I love the duality, both male and female. Just looking for like minded people to talk to. I think having someone to talk to who feels like me would be beneficial.

Good to hear you have come out. My advice is take it slow. Let her have time to come to terms gradually and let her help you and keep talking.
    I got very carried way in the beginning.
    Think it got too much for her as I was constantly progressing fast and possibly focusing on my needs too much forgetting her feelings as a real woman (not intentionally).
    This restricted my freedom as she does not support as actively anymore. Still supportive but from a distance...

Hi Dannie. Welcome.

Dannie, like you I only share my crossdressing with my wife and only in limited doses. I’m much healthier for having this forum to share my thoughts and experiences. Glad to be on this forum with you.