Thread: Almost killed heels puppy but looking good

Platinum Member

Almost killed heels puppy but looking good

Hello girls wendy here this week I needed to take a trip to our beach house a very wendy thing I left abought 9pm with our puppy my wife was out so I dressed for the ride a short sleeve deep v top and a black loose skirt just above the knee peep toe heels black hand bag hair makeup and the appropriate undies The ride there was good one per stop for the puppy all went well we got at the house before I got things out of the car I took our puppy for a walk to do her puppy things .

We went down the street she saw something and like a rocket bolted being dragged in heels a skirt by the puppy a 5 month old femail 65 pound German shepherd. Me yelling no and then the couple at the end of the road were outside he ran over I grabbed the puppy...

Thay have seen my wendy side never met got invited for a glass of wine then I went back to the house .... my wife called asked how the trip went I said fine and by the way the people down the street met wendy

Well they seems to like Wendy.

Anyone who invites you in for a glass of wine must like you

I think you might need flats when waking the puppy.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Your puppy nearly face planted you in your skirt and heels, bad dog �� but then it redeemed itself by getting you an invite for free wine ��.

No need to hide Wendy anymore from the neighbours either.
    That sounds like a mini win all round.
    Xx

Platinum Member
    Shelly in the house my sneakers flats and sandles just a quick walk .....

Thank God you and the pup are okay. Flats might be a good idea for dog walks. LoL

Other than the puppy incident it sounds like a successful evening. I'm glad your puppy is okay.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like you need to get the puppy some obedience training.

Platinum Member
    Yes flats are in order the neighbors were cool people as a "older girl "I have less issues meeting people as wendy as for the puppy she is a German shepherd puppy needs tons or training this summer is going to be totally cool as we bring up a new beach dog

Dogs are a great ice breaker for meeting new people. Everyone loves a cute puppy.

Wendy, it all ended well which is the most important thing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like you had a good time! Friendly pets are great ice breakers, aren't they!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.