Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your things

Where do you keep your things

I read a lot of posts on here pertaining to many of you say that your SO does not approve of your dressing.
    With that being said (as I do not have that problem) I am curious where most of you
    keep your clothing and other belongings.
    Just a curiosity question.
    Hope you all have a great day

In many bags, and some, on a hanger but well hidden.

If you search in my dresses, you'll find my outfit easily. But my future GF (if I find one haha) will knew before she even find them.

Platinum Member
    Hi Joann , With my very workable DA/DT everything is kept in three closets. >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gold Member
    I live alone, so any place is a good place.
    I have a closet with just Girl Clothes, and several dresser drawers full of "Good Stuff".
    Rader

I’m happy and fortunate to have a supportive wife, all my own clothes, my own closet, mirror and dresser. All are completely filled.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I live alone, so any place is a good place.
    I have a closet with just Girl Clothes, and several dresser drawers full of "Good Stuff".
    Rader
    Kind of like my place Rader, everything I have is womens clothes so my closets and dressers are full

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    I’m happy and fortunate to have a supportive wife, all my own clothes, my own closet, mirror and dresser. All are completely filled.
    Good for you NancySue, you are one of the lucky ones

Very supportive wife, so I have my own closet (steel pipe so things don't fall into a heap; fun bit of engineering) that limits how much I have (something comes in, something goes out). With my late wife, stuff was stuffed into various cardboard boxes, and thus out of sight/mind.

Miss Joann,

I have a non approving spouse, but she knows I dress. I have a curious twelve year old Great Grand Daughter that wants to check out everything in the house and garage. She even asked me to let her go up the pull down ladder to the garage attic to check it out. That's where I keep my stuff!

Suzi Q

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My girl clothes are my everyday clothes so I have 3 big closets full.
    Having to hide must be awful.
    I am so thankful I don't have to hide.

Silver Member
    My wife does not like it. But I keep my stuff in the closet, and in various drawer. My wife does not put my PJs or undershirts away because she doesn't want to see my bras or my corsets and shape wear. She hangs my other close and puts away my underwear incluing panties, and socks. So she sees some things and not others.

My closet?

No spouse or significant other.

My wife is DADT, but doesn't snoop. Most of my girl stuff is in bags or boxes in my home office. Right now, it is too crowded with girl stuff to be useful as an office. I also have a small storage quite filled. Twelve years ago, my wife discovered a bra I was packing to take on an out of town trip. She was so angry, I thought she would conduct a search and destroy while I was out of town. I took most of my girl stuff to a storage locker, and left some clothes around that she could search an destroy. By the time I became comfortable enough to bring my stuff back, I had too much to hide in my office.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have an accepting wife, but it was a process. First, my things came out of the garage and into some containers which I kept in my office closet (my man cave!). For the last year, that closet now has all my things hanging and stored in view. At her request, I put a lock on it, so prying grandkids and others would not make any discoveries.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

I also have an accepting wife too. But it wasn't easy. She was pretty freaked out by it right away when she first seen me fully dressed up. But she said she doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable with myself. And that she was open to it. I remember before these last 4 months I used to really have to hide all my stuff carefully. Under the bed and in the bottom of the closet. Now I store it in a few totes in our bedroom out in the open. She's seen everything of mine now. Me and her share and swap different makeup products all the time. I have all of my own and so does she. But I tell ya, having to hide all my stuff was a nightmare.

My wife is tolerant. I keep my hanging clothes (dresses, skirts, tops) and shoes (I have more girl shoes than she does) in our walk in closet (along with my boy clothes and my wife's clothes) and my underthings in my dresser.

In my dresser and in the walk-in closet.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I told my wife, then girlfriend, very early in our relationship. She went out with me a few times but did not really enjoy herself. Other than that she is supportive; so I have my own drawers, makeup mirror, etc.

Hi Miss Joann

I have a disapproving/etc wife
    I’ve found some dead spaces around the house (mostly the basement and garage) where things can be stashed. I’ve built removable panels/etc (yes, think gothic mysteries!) so things “disappear” when needed. It takes time to get things out or put them away, but it seems to work well. It also limits what I buy - nothing that can’t be scrunched up... so no ball gowns. On the plus side, the limited space means that the budget is well under control ;-)

Fran

Before my wife new about my crossdressing , I used to hide them in the reflected ceiling hide away.....till one day she discovered the place ...i accused the previous rentals
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I just keep my things in a few bins in my storage area panties in my dresser drawer, although it's not ideal because things wrinkle it works for now.

I purged awhile back but when I had quite a wardrobe I kept most in a dresser drawer and a couple things in a closet. Right now I have 1 bra that I had ordered and arrived post purge. I keep that locked in a gun safe that nobody accesses but me. I don't wear it... Not sure why I keep it locked away... Just can't bring myself to throw the last item out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    My girl clothes are my everyday clothes so I have 3 big closets full.
    Having to hide must be awful.
    I am so thankful I don't have to hide.
    Tracii, I agree with you, my everyday clothes are my Femme cloths
    It would be awful to have to hide everything
    Have a great day

Supportive and involving wife.
    I have a wardrobe for my girl things, 2 drawers for the delicates and a huge makeup box with everything I need.
    We also share a wardrobe for the long dresses but I think that's more because she can borrow and wear them herself then.
    Note to self, need to move my dresses!!!!

Use to hide everything before my spouse knew. Now it is in between everything - male clothes / female clothes, all in my closet and drawers. Still have to keep the make-up out of site but not hidden. She's still a bit sensitive in this area.
    For those still hiding - I know, it is a drag. it is such a mission to get to your clothes and lingerie when you want and need it.
    All the best - until the day it gets easier

Platinum Member
    My wife is not accepting. She does not snoop. She values her own privacy so she does not violate my privacy. I keep some slips and panties in my armoire. My original collection of lingerie is kept in a large box in my nightstand. The vast majority of clothing is kept in at least eighteen Xerox boxes in our converted garage which is now a store room. I started collecting my favorite styles of Vanity Fair panties in all colors. I keep those panties in seven medium size postal service boxes in plain sight on a book case right next to my nightstand.