Thread: That sound and feeling

That sound and feeling

***Random****
    Is it just me or do any other of you ladies also like the sound and feel of the elastic snapping against your behind when you pull out that little wedgie?

The sound of your heels click clacking against the pavement?

The feel of a gentle breeze wrapping around your legs and up your skirt?
    Last edited by luuv2dress; 06-08-2019 at 07:54 AM.

I love the tatoo of high heels as I walk on a hard surface. Yes, the gentle breeze against your legs is exquisite.
    Love, Sabrina

It is nice when the clothing is able to tingle our senses.

I love the sound a satin dress makes when you walk.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I love all three of those feelings and sounds. Also the feel of silky hose or panty hose on your legs sliding against each other.

I knew I wasn’t the only one I just needed reaffirmation 😊 and yes the feel of hose on your legs as you walk 😍

Like Sidney...YES, YES, YES. Also, the “psst” sound when I put on perfume.

I have carpet, so I can't hear my heels, but I do so love the feel of my slips and skirts against my hose.
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

Oh Yeah! I worked in a strip club over 40 years ago and I remember some of the dancers would snap the waistband of their panties (or G-strings) against their skin. It got my attention and I'm sure it drove some of the patrons crazy!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Yes, people who identify as female, imho, take advantage of the senses.
    A skirt against the legs as you walk.
    Pulling on stockings.
    Long hair.
    Nylons making contact and the sound they make.
    The feel of chiffon.
    Perfume.
    Having someone do your makeup/hair/nails.
    High heels.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

This is one of my biggest joys of cross dressing.
    I love the feel of the materials. Lace is my favourite. It just looks and feels so great.
    Also heels. I love putting my feet in and doing the strap up and taking that first walk across a wood floor. Such a liberating feeling.
    There’s a lot of joy in dressing up that takes me to a high no drug could ever offer me.
    One of the confusing things I had to explain to my wife is why it has to be feminine. If I love that feel why not get men’s lace boxers?
    I explained it’s more than just the feel. That’s just one part of the puzzle that is me. But it’s definitely a big part of the reason I crossdress.

Platinum Member
    Hi LTD , It is all of the little things that make it work for me. >Orchid ..00..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

For me it's the combination of everything. The feeling of the clothes, shoes, jewelry, long hair brushing against my skin, the sound of the jewelry moving, the scent of my perfume, make up and nail polish, and having it all visible from my viewpoint. The biggest continuous contributor for me is hair; long, pretty hair in my field of vision, brushing on my skin, having to hold it out of the way of my food when eating or drinking, and just sort of playing with it a little a lot of the time.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

For me, it's the compression from girdles and shapers. Girdles were one of my favorite things in my mom's lingerie draw, and even better when I discovered that they held up stockings.

I was out yesterday, and I felt wind blowing up my skirt for the first time ever. So exhilarating.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    Dannie, you wrote, "There’s a lot of joy in dressing up that takes me to a high no drug could ever offer me.
    One of the confusing things I had to explain to my wife is why it has to be feminine."

Was your wife unaccepting at that time? For the benefit of some, here, how did you explain it to her?

Yes. And still does not understand. So she said because I think I look good. It just makes her feel like I have a very poor judge of what looks good. As in what does that make her feel like if I think I look good. Tried to explain my image of me is different to how I perceive GGs or more specifically her. I don’t think I articulated it very well. I wonder if there was a better way I could have explained. I didn’t expect her to take my feeling good about what I do as a reflection on her?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

To answer your question I explained it as a liberating feeling. Like how she might feel when dressing up for a night out. That’s me every time. We all know the feeling but as a woman has always put a dress on in their life I guess they don’t understand why that would feel special to us? I don’t know. I feel like I’m so poor with words. 😣

The sound of nylons against a slip! So silent but there!

The sound of heels on a hard surface is particularly distinctive. It's a sound that triggers a "need to look" response in many males. A signal a nice pair of legs is there to be admired.

Hence is it surprising that we too are drawn to that sound as we know our legs are lookin' good too. It connects us to a feeling of what's feminine.

As for how clothes feel, that's been a topic of discussion many times. Femme clothing is more tactile. Often made of softer materials or that which sits lightly on the skin.

There's an interaction not experienced with drab clothing. Skirts can flow or hug. Dresses show off curves. Displaying cleavage yells femininity. Even underwear, a non event in men's, can exude sensuality. There's no bagginess in knickers. They fit perfectly........and they come in soo many pastel shades. I bet in male mode you've never colour matched your underwear to what you're wearing over them.

Femme clothing can shape how you move, how you sit. Wearing femme is a far more holistic experience.

Heels on a hard surface always make me turn around to look.

My heels clicking
    Swishing sound of my nylon legs rubbing
    the sound of a heel being put on
    the zipper sound on a tall boot being zipped up
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/