Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing Exhibitionists

Jodie_Lynn
    First off, let me say that this is a great site, full of useful information, and I direct a lot of people here for answers. Whether they have bothered to look or not, I can't say. But I DO promote this site.

I said nothing bad about this site. It's still everything you stated. To me when one joins a site like this they can be a bit fragile and easily chased away by being called out as BS. Best to "hide and watch" rather than serving one's own purpose to call BS. Let it go....the OP addressed it and I'm a bit surprised that it wasn't moved to another part of the site.

Take care Jodie....we truly are all in this together. Whatever our individual querks are.

Sorry I have ruffled your feathers.

I understand where you’re coming from Joyce, but the OP’s story highlights some of the worst fears “muggles” have about us, and plays right into their misconceptions: we’re sexual exhibitionists, that we lurk around schools, that we are leachers using our dressing to see women’s underwear... I think THAT is why there is so much push back against the OP. Even if it is true, many of us don’t want to be associated with those sorts of behaviors. And beyond that, we want the world to know that most of us are not like that.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Great last post there Micki! Would have been awesome if it came 20+ posts earlier, other than being buried so much later.

Ahhh...a bulb goes on!! I didn't get the assumption that if you prance around in public in fem then you're lurking. I see.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    Ahhh...a bulb goes on!! I didn't get the assumption that if you prance around in public in fem then you're lurking. I see.
    Thanks
    At a school at 2 in the morning? Who WOULDN’T assume lurking regardless of clothing?

I'll go read through it again. But I know when I was young and learning about this side of myself, my first thoughts were late night.... everyone is asleep....dark place away from civilization...etc. Sometimes the best laid out plans are discovered to not be so well laid out after all. Looking back often reveals how stupid I was in my youth with what appeared to be a good idea......at the time. Somethings I did (not related to CDing) it's truly a miracle I wasn't killed.

When I read the OP there was an assumption that the observant girls were in the school. Could the two girls had been in the same general area lusting for each other.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

It's all just conspiracy theories... only they know fo sho Leslie 😊

My dressing isn't sexual, no
    However, it's clear that there are many for whom it us and nowhere in the rules does it state that such should be branded liars, tarred, feathered, and run out of town.
    Yes, Micki, OP does play into many of the damaging misconceptions held about CDs but this isn't the broader world. Nor does this site enforce an agenda we must all stick to for the promotion of better understanding of
    CDs in society. That's not this site's purpose.
    UncaRay has a right to sexual motivation and this SHOULD be a safe space to ask others' opinions. I share some of Joyce's
    disappointment with some of the reactions.
    Now, having said all that, I'm going to say l'm inclined to believe OP. Why? Well because trust, contrary to popular belief is given NOT earned. And right now I've no reason to doubt the story.
    Accepting it as truth also creates a space to have a dialogue about the concerns you raised, Micki.

As others have pointed out, OP, such
    behaviour, while exciting, doesn't paint any of us in a kind light. And that's before we get to potential criminality. Or the potential for you to suffer harm. Those are all pretty heavy considerations and I would hope that as an older person now you have found other, less fraught ways to enjoy your sexuality.
    Lecture over.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Abbie, did you reread your post before clicking "post"?

I guess since dressing's NOT about sex for u and others, us CD fetishist should check with u all to see if what we're doing is ok!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just seems odd too me. Maybe it was different when I was in HS, but when I was we all wanted to get out as soon as the bell rang. Not sure why anyone would be in there at 2 am? Was this some type of old time boarding school? I was thinking maybe it was a random high rise apartment nearby the school if the OP was in an inner-city school, but it doesnt add up why would random kids being at the school overnight?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Be my guess its a fantasy story which is ok if you have a writers or novel section it would fit right in.
    Abbie if someone isn't buying the story thats OK too and you shouldn't condemn the doubter either because they have all the rights in the world to think the way they want to.
    What I find odd the ones that say they believe are getting mad at the doubters for not being accepting OK so who is demanding that others believe as they do?
    You are more than welcome to give the benefit of the doubt but not all of us have to agree with you.
    Personally I could care less either way.

I guess I had to put my 10 foot pole in the conversation.LOLOL
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-10-2019 at 07:47 PM.

I remember when I was in HS we, the prop crew working long hours getting the sets ready for plays. But our school didn't have windows low enough in the gym/stage area. And we did not work in the dark.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I'm not saying I totally believe the story -- but I'm also not calling BS on it, either.

Honestly, only the OP knows for sure.

That said...

Some males, around the time of puberty & a bit thereafter (say, I dunno, between 11-15 years old)? Well, sometimes they do some arguably "weird" stuff. Without going into detail, I've heard about, witnessed, and even personally experienced ( ) some of that back in the day.

Throw some CD'ing into the mix? And yeah, the sky is the limit, really... Adding a whole new element.

I'm sure many of us didn't always exactly make the greatest decisions around that age, ya know?

And according to the OP, this was also a different era, a different geographic location, a different way of life. We all didn't grow up in the same exact environment, after all.

Finally, try to remember what it was like being a teenager & going to school. What happened, how we operated, how we even assigned at the time utmost importance to something we'd now laugh at & consider trivial, was on many levels quite different to today's world as adults.

*Did* it all go down exactly as they mentioned? I dunno... But I can see how it potentially could.

Thanks for posting, OP. And welcome!

P.S. I'm not so sure that laughter necessarily came from *inside* the school.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Abbie, did you reread your post before clicking "post"?

I guess since dressing's NOT about sex for u and others, us CD fetishist should check with u all to see if what we're doing is ok!?
    Did you reread my post before clicking 'post'?
    No-one needs anyone's permission. I was defending UncaRay's right to that, whereas some seem far too disapproving of those for whom, like my father, sexual gratification is the goal.
    I followed up that defence by expressing my hope that OP remains safe and at liberty.
    Perhaps if you were to point out exactly where I appeared to say anything to the contrary I can correct and clarify.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Be my guess its a fantasy story which is ok if you have a writers or novel section it would fit right in.
    Abbie if someone isn't buying the story thats OK too and you shouldn't condemn the doubter either because they have all the rights in the world to think the way they want to.
    What I find odd the ones that say they believe are getting mad at the doubters for not being accepting OK so who is demanding that others believe as they do?
    You are more than welcome to give the benefit of the doubt but not all of us have to agree with you.
    Personally I could care less either way.

I guess I had to put my 10 foot pole in the conversation.LOLOL
    Expressing doubts and reservations is not the same as condemning someone as BSer.
    It just doesn't seem.very welcoming.
    I'm far from mad about it. I'm simply not that exercised. But I still believe there's a wide gap between 'you go, girl. Everything's peachy' and 'don't bother us with your BS'.
    I saw exactly the middle ground in a discussion on a CD Discord on Saturday where someone's security measures seemed wildly excessive. Some wanted to call BS, others readily accepted. But most took the view that it seemed far fetched but if it was true it was lamentable that the person felt they had to go to such extreme lengths to protect themselves. And then the person was welcomed nonetheless and the subject changed. 🤷*♀️

I think I covered description descriptions of what I wrote at the start of my autobiography with the statement; What I am writing here is as I remember it and might not match history or the facts."
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Silver Member
    Oh Boy! How exciting! Maybe some more detail??? How on Earth did you get matching bra, garter belt and paties, in your size at 14 y.o. in Red no less, in the late 50's, no wait late 60's?

Also how did you get to school at 2am, and carry your stuff. How did you disrobe, and what did you do with your stuff? Finally how did you avoid destroying your hose and finery ad you danced behind the bushes, through which you were secretly obseverd?

Surely there is much more to the story. I want to hear what store and lingerie brand!
    Thanks ��

Oh yeah, if you were born in 57, and 14, wouldn't that be 1971?
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 06-11-2019 at 03:14 PM.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I was waiting for someone to catch the late 50’s/late 60’s mentioned in the same post (#17)

Great to see the many of us not falling for the burning bag on the porch stunt.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 06-11-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    This, Abbie!

"-------Those are all pretty heavy considerations and I would hope that as an older person now you have found other, less fraught ways to enjoy your sexuality. Lecture over."

I am well over whatever age UncaRay is. Altho, this site is so much more accepting than when I arrived here 12 years ago? I'm still amazed at how many here r "so offended" when some of us admit our dressing turns us on!
    As if they never were, even once!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 06-11-2019 at 05:22 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by abbiedrake View Post

>>SNIP<<

Expressing doubts and reservations is not the same as condemning someone as BSer.
    It just doesn't seem.very welcoming.

>>SNIP<<
    Abbie, no one is saying the OP or anyone, cannot post what they are thinking. If that were the case, then no one would post anything. But there are better suited forums for this this type of posting on this site.

Blame it on my background, I was trained to spot inconsistences, anomalies, and impossibilities in a suspects alibi. Could the OP's story have happened exactly as S/He presented? Yes, it is possible, but improbable, in my opinion.

There way too many holes in this story, in my opinion, to make me believe it.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    I've definitely always been an exhibitionist lol When I first started to dress, I would wear things that would show on purpose. Even when I started to work as a handyman, and later as a cable installer, I'd make sure I had on eye makeup and any feminine jewelry.

Now when I go to work I dress as much like a woman as much as possible. Even going to the store I have to be en femme lol I normally keep it to capris, v necks, cute shoes and light makeup

Yes, at first it was exhilarating and would arouse me, but it's become a natural part of my life now. It's only when I put on my dress, padded bra and high heels do I get that feeling of arousal.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    Jodie_Lynn
    First off, let me say that this is a great site, full of useful information, and I direct a lot of people here for answers. Whether they have bothered to look or not, I can't say. But I DO promote this site.

I said nothing bad about this site. It's still everything you stated. To me when one joins a site like this they can be a bit fragile and easily chased away by being called out as BS. Best to "hide and watch" rather than serving one's own purpose to call BS. Let it go....the OP addressed it and I'm a bit surprised that it wasn't moved to another part of the site.

Take care Jodie....we truly are all in this together. Whatever our individual querks are.

Sorry I have ruffled your feathers.
    Joyce, no feathers were ruffled. I was merely stating that I appreciate this site, and all the various members.

That being said, I try to be both considerate, yet truthful when posting. Sometimes I may come across as harsh, but it is nigh impossible to convey the emotional reasons for a response.

Many times on these boards, I see someone post something that causes a total negative reaction in me. Most times, I will bite my tongue and let it pass. Sometimes, I say "no, this will not stand" and react.

Oftentimes, and I've said this before, there is almost a lemming-like response that anything a person does is A-OK in regards to crossdressers/crossdressing.

Now, in no way am I trying to say "My way is right, yours is wrong", but I am concerned when members get called out for expressing a negative reaction to a posting.

In regards to this thread: Is it possible that events occurred exactly as the OP has stated? Yes, it IS possible, however, I find it improbable that it did.

Does that make me the bad guy for pointing it out?
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!