Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing Exhibitionists

Crossdressing Exhibitionists

I am interested in finding other crossdressing exhibitionists and talking about their experiences.

I had a unique experience during my sexually formative years that cemented me in a very specific fetish.

I was 14 when I chose the back yard of my High School behind some bushes, at 2 am, to try on my latest finery. I never tried to go all girl as I was, even then, large for my age, and unmistakably male. I stripped down and drew on red panties, red bra, red garter belt, and smoky hose with a white t-shirt over all. I was just practicing dance steps when I heard, quite distinctly, the half-suppressed laughter of two young women. I froze in horror, several windows on an upper story were open, but the school was empty and dark. Silence, no movement. Trembling with terror, and to my surprise burgeoning lust, I acted as if I had dismissed the sound and carried on with my play. A few minutes later I left the scene.

The next few days the behavior of everyone in the high school changed in relation to me. Boys just avoided me. Girls, if they spoke to me at all, would grin and blush (which I found amazingly erotic) and find a reason to leave. Girls began exposing their underwear to me. By the time I graduated I had glimpsed the stocking tops and panties of every Senior girl in the school.

I wore a bra, garterbelt, panties, and hose under my pants and shirt on graduation day, and I am pretty sure everyone knew it.

All of which aroused all manner of private sexuality and fantasizing for years to come.

I understand this is highly unusual, but I need to ask if anyone else has had a similar experience or fantasies? Am I unique in my vice?

Call me Sheila-na-Gig.
    Last edited by UncaRay; 06-08-2019 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Afterthought

Hi Sheila,

Nice meeting you. NOt sure if i can say my experience is like yours. However, as I s tarted exploring exploring cross dressing and shopping, i did get a thrill out of sharing with the Sales Assistants that the clothing i was buying was for me. Or, if i didn't tell them, watching their expressions change when they realized the clothing was for me.

Great fun.

Bree

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yep I would call that unusual.

Those next few days must have been awkward for you with the gossip of your fetish spreading like wildfire. It would have been nice if you had even one friend to clue you in on what was going on.

Welcome UncaRay,

I'm one of the mods here.

Just to let you know that this site is, as the title says, a Community for Crossdressers, their Families, and friends. Therefore, we are a PG rated site. Not really the place for exhibitionist stories.

Also, since this is your first post, please read the forum rules for future posting.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php

Thanks.

Crossdressing exhibitionists? We prefer the term “Drag Queen” :P.

OK, giving some leeway that a 14 y/o might not make the best decisions, but why in the name of sanity would anyone choose to risk exposing themselves in such a way?

When I was that age, I seem to remember wanting to fit in with the rest of the crowd, and not doing anything that might risk one's 'status' or social opportunities (i.e. attracting girls).

I have to be honest here and say that my first impression of the OP's post was "Cool story bro, needs more dragons."
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie_Lynn View Post

I have to be honest here and say that my first impression of the OP's post was "Cool story bro, needs more dragons."
    I wasn’t gonna say anything but I did look for the “Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me but...”

If you read as much TG erotica as I have over the decades, you will realize that "getting caught" and closely related "coming out" stories are major themes. They're major themes here, too. The only thing unusual is that you recognize and admit how sexually charged it all is for you. Most don't even though it's obvious to everyone else. It's been called Masochistic Emasculation Fetish which is sexual arousal by association to symbols of emasculation. My only advice is to enjoy the fantasy but don't do anything stupid. Don't believe the BS the fetish tells you.

Why would a 14 year old choose to do such a thing at his High School of all places, and at 2am?
    What would two young women be doing up around that time and how come the building was open at that time?
    How could the girls identify you as a freshman with such certainty from a distance, as high schools tend to turn off lights when closed? And what are the odds that in a school full of students, these girls would be acquainted with you in the first place?

This is a forum where exaggerating and being economical with the truth are not uncommon. Nobody is posting under oath and some of us are notorious for spinning a yarn here and there for fun or whatever, but please take some time to make sure your stories are plausible. This story has so many holes it could sink the Titanic.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Platinum Member
    Were you all come from 2 am windows open in the school??? KiDs in the school???

Not sure but something sounds like a little bit off

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Sounds exciting! Whatever floats your boat
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Sounds like a bad Penthouse Letter. I call BS.

I've never read Penthouse. The events I described actually happened, and much more after. Naturally I have never been able to talk about it to regular folks and I had hoped this forum would provide an opportunity to find others like me and share. Thank you for your kind comments.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    School girls in stockings, must be several decades before my school days!

You'll probably get better reception from this story at other websites. You just have to find one that caters to kinky stories. Meanwhile you're welcome to hang out here if you feel inclined.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Late 50's. All the sophisticated Seniors had graduated to girdles or garter belts with hose. I was the "Weird new boy." never actually made any friends or had contact with girls my age.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yes, their expressions wouldn't change, but their pupils would dilate and they would blush all the way down to their chest. I was careful to choose the one I found most attractive and close to my own age.

The spot I chose was well lit with a single streetlamp, but un-viewable from the street. The building itself was completely dark with no interior lights, which turned ground level windows into huge mirrors, which was why I was there. How girls got to be inside I have no idea but I suspect they were tresspassing, as I was, which would explain why no one ever confronted me with the story. This was in farm country late 60s. The parkinglot was empty, so I assumed the school was as well. Believe what you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by UncaRay View Post
    >>SNIP<< Girls began exposing their underwear to me. By the time I graduated I had glimpsed the stocking tops and panties of every Senior girl in the school.

>>SNIP<<
    Seriously? Sooo, everyone avoided you, but girls were flashing you?

I Aim To Misbehave

Not sure "sanity" is what we are talking about here...

Thankyou, I was unaware it had a name. I'll look that up. Unfortunately this event lead to a great deal of self destructive behavior which I am still trying to understand.

Yes. I didn't get it at first. I thought I was just noticing minor exposures for the first time. Much later I was told by an experienced older woman that Senior High School girls of my era ALWAYS knew where the hem of their skirt was. What they actually intended by such behavior I do not know to this day. I suspect it was a taunt.

Silver Member
    UncaRay, your story belongs in Fictionmania or a similar site. You are a quick, analytical thinker as you've come up with reasoning for every challenge to your story. So, keep up your good work, only elsewhere. We aren't easily snowed.

Banned Read only
    I think when you get ten posts on your account you could enter these at the "Writer's Society" section. Fact or fiction that is probably the section for your post. If such behavior continues into the adult age a person may be seeing the inside of a jail cell in most areas of the country.

I thought at one time this site was awesome site for a crossdresser. UncaRay joins less than a month ago and gets chastised and judged. I remember how hard it was to come out as a CD to anyone. To communicate anything about my fetish of wearing female clothes was very difficult.

If his story is true or not what difference does it make? Many here forget to be supportive and often loose the question asked in response...not lending to answering the question.

On the other side....thanks to everyone who did respond in support. That's what we're here for...right?

And to the moderators...thank you for the massive amount of time it must take to do your job. I'm not certain if I'm breaking or bending any rules with this post and I'm sorry if I am.

As far as your question UncaRay... I've not danced around like that outside of the safety of my own home.... maybe in my own backyard. Had I been spied by a neighbor.... I didn't have any knowledge of it...ever.

Thanks for reading my rant... I'm getting off my soapbox now.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not going to touch this with a 10 foot pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    I thought at one time this site was awesome site for a crossdresser. UncaRay joins less than a month ago and gets chastised and judged. I remember how hard it was to come out as a CD to anyone. To communicate anything about my fetish of wearing female clothes was very difficult.

If his story is true or not what difference does it make? Many here forget to be supportive and often loose the question asked in response...not lending to answering the question.

On the other side....thanks to everyone who did respond in support. That's what we're here for...right?

And to the moderators...thank you for the massive amount of time it must take to do your job. I'm not certain if I'm breaking or bending any rules with this post and I'm sorry if I am.

As far as your question UncaRay... I've not danced around like that outside of the safety of my own home.... maybe in my own backyard. Had I been spied by a neighbor.... I didn't have any knowledge of it...ever.

Thanks for reading my rant... I'm getting off my soapbox now.

OK, this post is either going to get me a reprimand from a Mod, or banned, but here goes....

WARNING: RANT AHEAD! Proceed at your own risk!!

First off, let me say that this is a great site, full of useful information, and I direct a lot of people here for answers. Whether they have bothered to look or not, I can't say. But I DO promote this site.

That being said, I do find that a lot of the members here have a 'Rah, Rah! You go girl!' attitude, regardless of the subject. Almost as if "As long as it is CD-ing, it's A-OK!" ANY negative responses are pooh-poohed as being judgmental and condemnatory.

But does this automatic support really benefit the position of being a crossdresser or a transgendered person?

To me, the OP's statements reek to high heaven. Implausible and unrealistic. More akin to fantasy than reality, despite UncaRay's explanations. If I had read this on Fictionmania.com, I would expect the protagonist to be an enslaved sissified male to the "Hot Girls" in school.

But let me pose this question to Joyce Swindell: If the OP had stated that he was a 30+ crossdresser, engaging in the same behavior, would you be so accepting?

MODS, if you want to ban me for calling a spade, a spade, I'm prepared.

I Aim To Misbehave

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    UncaRay, I was in high school in the 50's. All the girls I met and dated were very different sexually. Altho your story sounds very implausible, the part about "every senor girl", flashing u made me laff!

Unless there were only 10 or less senor girls? That's ridiculous!

I'm commenting because I can relate to some exhibitionism. However, mine has nothing to do with anyone seeing my undies or me theirs. When fully dressed, often in sexy costumes or dresses, in front of strangers? I've gotten a tremendous rush! I wouldn't call it sexual or a fetish, tho. So, I'm not like u, sorry!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!