Thread: My backstory, how it started... PT.1

My backstory, how it started... PT.1

Let’s call this part one.

One thing I learned from crossdressing and one I always ask myself. Were the signs there that I would end up this way?
    I’ve always felt “different” but didn’t understand why until I awoke something in me. A side of me I never knew existed. It was a surprise to me when it happened!

It all started as a fun dare game with forfeits. Often forfeits that ended with being humiliated and/or feminised.

That ended when I turned around and said I actually like being feminine. I said I felt liberated.
    I said I prefer women’s lingerie.
    I want to dress up more and so on.

I then acknowledged I am in factor a crossdresser.

I’m about 5 years in to being who I truly am or as close to it, as my marriage has very much been about sacrifices a long the way.

Looking back, I see signs throughout my life I wanted to crossdress, but it was only in midlife I really understood it was part of me.

Platinum Member
    Hi Dannie , For me it started 72yrs. ago when I was 4yrs.old, It is just a way of life for me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> >Orchid ..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My earliest memory is a memory about being attracted to women's clothes. Now, at 69 i still haven't really got it all figured out.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I can totally relate to this, so many signs. It only makes sense now when I look back!

I think anyone that tries on fem cloths has a choice do I like or don't like , if you like doing it .well you become a member of cd.com with lifelong commitment