Nikki, I’m glad you found and decided to join us. As many have said, you’ll get good and honest advice and support here. The collective experience and wisdom available to us is awesome.

Also, it’s good to note that this forum space is a place to explore all facets of crossdressing and other trans issues. This place is a safe place. I don’t recall any instances of any significant breach of our privacy — just be sure to read the FAQS so you know which forum pages are public (really public with no registration needed) and which ones are private.

I also enjoy the love of a wife that fully accepts my duality, giving me the space to be Rhonda, fully or partially, as often an I choose. She trusts me to be my male self for appropriate situations with family and friends who don’t yet know or embrace Rhonda, which I’m fine with.

You can be friends with any or all of us. The private message feature allows confidential one-to-one discussions, and the forums are a well moderated way to have group discussions.

So welcome. After 10 messages by you, other areas of the site will open up to you, so join in help drive our narrative.