Thread: Musings of a crossdresser

Musings of a crossdresser

I have to laugh at myself for how my crossdressing influenced my thoughts at what I saw today at the movies..I was watching the Secret Life of Pets 2 and in the movie (spoiler alert) a dog had to pretend to be a cat and asks another cat to teach it how to act and look . So I'm thinking a metaphor for male to female crossdressing..and another character, a little pet bunny, is always being dressed as a male super hero by his owner. That is till the near end of the film where he is dressed as a female doll..looking in the mirror at himself he is momentarily shocked to see himself dressed in a wig and dress, the he smiles and says, "hey not bad at all". So a cross dressing bunny? Another metaphor? Maybe we are making more inroads to acceptance than we realize..

Omg that is so funny!! were on the same road together. So you never know. The movie might be passing the message for acceptance as we know it lol

No. That’s a work of fiction.

If anything, it increased the general public’s awareness and acceptance of talking animals.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

The cross dressing bunny is a nice bit. But overall it’s hard to find crossdressing in movies and literature. Many of us go to lengths to keep it secret and the general populace just isn’t exposed to the reality of how prevalent crossdressing is.

Bugs may have been a crossdressing bunny and look where that got us.

Oh, I just love Bugs Bunny

This is one of the ways you change society.

By targeting children, You see it in advertising all the time.

I also thought of Bugs Bunny when you mention a crossdressing rabbit.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

If they actually crossdressed the bunny, then it’s not a metaphor, it’s just crossdressing lol. As for the other example, that could reference any two different groups.

It wasn't till I joined this site that I thought of Bugs Bunny an a crossdresser. Look where that got me. See my Avatar.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ronnie, your's is a timely post! I just modeled for a photo shoot with a GG friend behind the camera.

She was constantly correcting my poses. Saying I looked too manly! I found trying to copy her fem poses, which she did so easily and naturally, to be quite difficult and not natural at all!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You are correct, Micki lol . It was crossdressing and not a metaphor .....and of course the dog to cat situation could apply to any 2 groups but I was just thinking that since I crossdress that's the thought that went through my head.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

i totally hear you doc..as we all have had that problem more or less one time or another..you do post pretty pictures though IMO.