Thread: Trip to Europe. Unbelievable

Trip to Europe. Unbelievable

I finally have a chance to write this, it's been crazy busy since we got back. We went to a family function in Europe and I got more then I could have ever dreamed of.
    We were to arrive 9hrs earlier then the event because it was a four an a half to 5hr drive to my wife's home town, but of course we were delayed and then something about plane problems etc. etc. etc.
    When we landed and we rushed to get the rental car and we stopped at the first rest stop on the autostrada to get something to eat and calculate how our timing was going to make it to the function, and a lot of "I told you so" to my wife that she cut the flight and the function to close.
    We realized our 9hr window has now become 7hrs and my wife didn't think I had it in me to drive without some rest after a 13hr plane ride and she said I looked tired and maybe we should rest. I know how much she wanted to attend this function so I told her I just can't give up without trying.
    She knew I had a lot of Maria things because we were only planning a few days with family and we were going to drive around Europe the rest of the time, plus she packed it all and made a comment about I brought more fem things then male clothes.
    The mind blowing question came when she asked me if I would feel comfortable driving dressed in a strange country because she figured I would be more motivated if I would dress up. Wow! Now I knew she was desperate and I responded with its even better to dress here because nobody knows me. She asked me to get more coffee while she digs out some fem things for me out of the luggage. I got changed in the car and there were tour buses full of people walking by, and I was half naked and nobody noticed, I guess they needed rest rooms or coffee more. Once dressed I knew my wife really wanted to make it to the function when she told me she couldn't find my make-up bag and she used her cover up and lipstick on me. We started driving and I instantly made things a little interesting, the only dress she was able to find was a long summer dress, so I raised the dress exsposing all the lace on my stay-ups. I love driving on the autostrada in Europe because the left lane is for passing and then you move to the right and slower people stay on the right lane. It wasn't long before we noticed trucks pacing next to us and my wife was amazed how much attention my legs were getting and I think she was getting a little envious calling the truckers pervs. When there was construction areas and the lanes were reduced and traffic slowed down, I got a few honks and even a few thumbs up.
    After a few hours into the drive we needed a rest room, I told my my I was going to get changed and she didn't want me to, she told me to stop on the side of the rest stop near the bushes and squat like a women and pee. It was amazing to get out of the car, the breeze up the dress and couldn't believe my wife was ok with this, when I got back in the car and my wife suggest she buys another coffee and I gas up the car. I looked at her and said there's lots of gas and really I can't put gas dressed like this, she said she doesn't like taking chances with gas you don't know what we are going to find, and as far as the way I'm dressed, I came this far and I might as well complete my fantasies. I was kind of excited to do this but in the same note I looked at the gas pump area and seen it was very busy and my wife not there and doing this on my own wasn't going to be easy. I hesitated a little and almost considering waiting for my wife coming back, I was in such deep thought that I didn't even realize a group of men smoking next to the car looking in at my raised dress. At that point I realized that I don't pass, all those truckers and these men next to the car must know I'm a man, unless they really aren't looking at my face and nobody did anything bad to me, so why not go for it.
    I pulled up to the gas pump and again what a feeling when I got out of the car, I didn't look around and focused on what I was doing. I never put gas in Europe and noticed there was no gas attendant, I had to go to a neutral kiosks and pay and then push the pump number. I waited behind a women and there was nobody behind me till I was almost done, you know I was sweating buckets at this point. I walked back to my car and couldn't believe I was hearing the clicking of my heels and it all just felt so unbelievable. My wife walked towards the car while I was still putting gas with coffees in hand with a big smile on her face, she gave me a kiss and told me that I must really be enjoying myself and how much she appreciates what I'm doing for her to make it to her family function. She looked around and asked me to look down at myself and see how I'm dressed and look around and see that nobody cares. All I got was a second look from a few people but nobody said anything bad to me, and everyone is dealing with there own things. I thanked her for being ok with all this and we went off driving again with alittle more trucker attention and when we were close we stopped at another rest stop. Even after almost 5hrs dressed like that, it was more then I could have ever dreamed of, it was unbelievable I was still disappointed to get changed and my wife said we have a lot more driving in the next few weeks that I could do it again. But we did do a lot of driving but I never did dress again driving, I guess it was the hole situation that made it perfect. We made it to the family function barely, I meet a lot of my wife's family members, lots of food and wine. Still even till this morning my wife is still thanking me for not giving up and driving dead tired to make it to the ceremony, but really she doesn't know that I feel I should be thanking her more to give the the opportunity to experience something I could never have imagined in my lifetime. I guess we both try to make each other happy. Thanks for reading and thanks to this community that has made Maria confident and complete and sorry it was long it was exciting and I wanted to share, and most of all this was a lesson, never give up you never know what twist and turns life will take us. Thanks again.

Back when I was married the wife encouraged me to dress when we had long car trips. She said I drove a lot more careful when I was dressed. On one trip I did what Maria did and had my skirt hiked up to show off my stocking tops and garters straps. The wife got a kick out the attention I received from truckers. After that we would both wear short skirts with stockings and garters underneath and give the truckers a show.

Maria, That sound like a wild ride. Glad you got a chance to dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Glad you had a fun, safe drive. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Sounds like quite adventure and you shared it togetber

Sounds like a good trip.
    Just one thing, you know Europe is an entire continent, right? And not everyone drives on the right. 😉

What a wonderful experience!

It sounds like you had an amazing time and also a great boost to your confidence. That's wonderful Maria.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Sounds wonderful! Glad you were able to do it! Best wishes on continuing your journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    Maybe you need to settle your nerves a little and just do it more often . I enjoyed you story , I'm sure you found Europe far less of a problem then you imagined , as the UK is .

I find using a card on the self service pumps far easier , apart from one occasion when the machine refused to accepot any of my cards , eventually the speaker crackled into life near the pump with the SA announcing there was a problem with the software on the self service system and all transactions were at the counter .

Great Story and so happy for the both of you.
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.