Thread: Hermones - Where do you get them?

Post Hermones - Where do you get them?

Hi All

I'm hoping someone will have the answer to this question. I realize that the standard answer will be from your doctor. I am wondering if there is another route to go to fem ones body and grow real breasts. I really want to co this on the sly and blame it on nature. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hugs
    Donna Louise

StephaniePink
    I'd like to know too.I just can't see myself going to a doctor for this.I'm about a small B cup right now but would like to go up one size.At the least I'd like to have a little more shape to what I've already got.I dont like wearing breast forms either.They just don't feel right to me.I want whats in my bra to be all me.Can anyone help?

Internet Rx

Here's a link to a Pharmacy on the web I hav'nt used them yet but they have alot of info and it says you dont need Rx from Doctor.

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/trans...ansgender.html

Also I Found this doctor in PA on the web for castration and SRS:

http://www.felixspector.com/index.html
    [SIZE=3]Michelle
    "She's Filing Her Nails While They're Draging the Lake"[/SIZE]

StephaniePink
    Thanks for the info T-girlMichelle.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Louise
    Hi All

I'm hoping someone will have the answer to this question. I realize that the standard answer will be from your doctor. I am wondering if there is another route to go to fem ones body and grow real breasts. I really want to co this on the sly and blame it on nature. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hugs
    Donna Louise
    Hi Donna. Check out this website for Medica International Pharmaceuticals:
    www.medica-ch.com. You should be able to get everything you'll need here. Be advised that HRT is pretty expensive, but it will produce the results you are seeking.

Christine

from what ive seen its pretty easy to get HRT drugs if ya want. I want these so bad, but I dont wanna screw it up and kill my liver. I would love nothing more than to begin the process but I wanna be careful, if ya find a good source and regimen let me know

Smile hormones

in my case i used a drug called spirolactane.its a dieretic i came across it when my friend decided the time was now to begin the t/s transformation.one of the occasional side effects was breast growth in men.i had suffered since birth with an epidimitial cycst (growth on testicle that retains water) so i asked my dr would he prescribe it so i could try it and see would it help my cycst.secretly i prayed for my breasts to grow,and they did.what a magnificent feeling although quite painfull.after about eighteen months my wife said o.k. they are big enough.the only drawback is they play havoc with your ability to achieve and maintain an erection,although this will pass in time after you discontinue the drug.hope this helps