Thread: She bought me a drink.

She bought me a drink.

Between work and life by the end of the day I’m on empty lately.

Last Wednesday night I went out with my BFF to karaoke night, I haven’t been going out to bars lately. So I went because I had to keep my promise. Everyone knows me here. I walk in they put my name in rotation to sing, and the bartender brings me a drink, without me doing anything.

On the other side of my BFF at the bar are three women. One comes up to me and says to me “your make-up and dress are perfect’ and goes on a bit. She wants me to join her friends and her. She goes to introduce me to her two friends and they are like Hi Jean.

The lady visiting from out of town her friends live here.

The first lady is crazy, she is harmless and I have helped her in the past.

The second lady I don’t remember. She said we met at a New Year’s Eve party that my boyfriend and I had at our house. She was with her boyfriend who was a friend of my boyfriend. All I remember about this night is after everyone went home my boyfriend told me he wanted to spend the rest of this life with me. He passed away last year.

Across the bar a friend I haven’t seen in a while comes in the back door. He waves and yells HI Jean. I have to go and give him a hug. I’m giving him a hug when it comes to me. I have been looking for a place to do something to honor my sister who recently passed. I asked my friend, a Chef and owns the best restaurant in town, if I could host a luncheon and his place. He of course Jean anything you want. It’s going to be about ten of my closest friends, one of which knew my sister.

Thursday night we went to a different bar to listen and dance a DJ friend of mine. She was celebrating Prince’s birthday by spinning vinyl records. She is fun and dresses like from the 50’s. At the next table are group of twenty to thirty somethings. A couple of our friends stop and chat. They know me here but I’m just like everyone else. I have to go to the bar and ask for a drink.

I’m at the bar waiting and there is a person at my right shoulder waiting too. They complement me on my top, it was nice. I get my drink and the person offers to pay and then insists. I’m like Thank you. Now I hadn’t looked that closely at the person and thought cute young guy. When I turned my head to say thank you, I saw breasts. She is TG. This is a first. To have a sister buy me a drink in my hometown.

That's great.
    Did you get her number, you could've meet up and returned the drink.
    Xx

No need to really. She was with her group of friends. Her group of friends are the local crowd at this bar. this is a small town. I could find his person if I wanted to.

My BFF is talking about my boyfriend that had past. How she had not seen my boyfriend's best friend Russ. I said that I saw him a couple months ago, but turn around he is right behind you. We hug, played pool. Russ and I are talking and he points out a couple girls he dated. They are part of this persons group of friends. This is small town life, it really is like a soap opera.

What I love about this is that it could be anyone's small town life; not just a TG person's small town life. You've got friends and acquaintances. They like you. You are a lucky person.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.