Hi all - back from a hiatus of about 8 months?? Not even sure how it happened, but life's been crazy.

Here's my question: There are lots of stories of wives leaving husbands over CD'ing.... but are there any out there where the CD'er has left the wife over the desire to "do more?" So many of us say "divorce is unthinkable" so we hide it, go through life with a DA/DT situation, etc... we sacrifice as much as possible for our wives to continue to be happy.

I've ultimately come to the conclusion, that *I'm* the one that's not happy... and I've been "white knuckling it" through my life here for the last 6 months or so. I'm only holding on to the marriage to not hurt her at this point. (She's completely fine with the status quo, and she even KNOWS that I'm miserable, but I guess ultimately she's either in denial about it all, or just figures as long as I'm willing to continue to compromise to keep her happy, even if it makes me miserable, then it's cool with her) That, and I realize that the likelihood of me meeting someone that's totally into CD'ing, completely down with my sex drive/needs/etc, is ok with my otherwise "conservative" viewpoints, and I'm attracted to is about 675 million to 1. So I'm either miserable married, or I'm happy doing my CD thing, but alone and miserable that way. Life pretty much sucks right now.

Just looking for some shoulders to lean on I guess

Kelly a.k.a VS Fan

PS - One nice thing happened last night... I "came out" to a friend and his wife, who I was pretty sure would be accepting. They were completely cool and said anytime I visit or vice versa, I should feel free to completely be "myself."