Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: marriage question from the other angle...

VS Don't think this is going to be easy.
    Don't think for a minute life is going to be greener on the other side it's not the grass is dead just dyed green.
    I don't know your whole story or your wants and needs. only you do at this point.
    don't think that you can just go find someone that accepts your cding that is a very long shot
    Hopefully your doing this with your eyes wide open and not with the little gurl between your legs.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    Foxy, "It’s a long story, for another time" Let that time be soon. We love success stories.
    Thanks, Jenny! I’ll write it up and share, promise. I just don’t want to hijack and derail the thread, lol

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    I was married to a woman that would encourage me dressing up then would call me horrible names when I dressed up. She tried controlling my life and I let her to keep her happy. I was literally abused all 4 ways, I don't feel like going into details about the whole relationship but after being with this person for a total of 10 years I couldn't do it anymore and got a divorce.

Then I met someone and from the start we laid down rules on how I'm a CD and what I can and can't do. Nothings perfect, but it's better than it was before.

Good luck to you, only you know how much you can take

I guess If you don't want to have to hide then you should have told her before you got married.
    I was always afraid to tell my SO from day one about how strong my need to dress was so I was in the closet from day 1.
    After we got married I would dress about one a month until the babies started coming.
    I was so busy with the joys of having children I just about completely stopped dressing for about twenty years.

About two years ago after the children have moved out the thoughts of dressing came back strong.
    I started dressing again and was so disappointed with the way I looked so I started looking for info on cross-dressing makeup tips and found this site.
    This site made me feel better about who I am so I decided to tell my wife. Well it didn't go well to say the least.
    Now I back deep in the Closet and as far as I can figure that's my best option!

I told my kids that I dress for fun sometimes and they think it's no big deal, which makes me feel a little better.
    I love my wife and family more than dressing so it's probably in the closet till I'm to old to dress!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?