Thread: Binding techniques?

Gender Undecided Fainne the King's Avatar

Binding techniques?

Ok so I've been using Ace bandages as of now, and they work pretty well, but I have to get them really tight for it to look decent and it starts hurting my chest and my back and constricts my breathing. I've tried the back brace method, but the damn thing is so bulky it makes me look barrel chested. How well do the compression shirts work? I'm a size 38C, btw.
    I tried to be a boy
    tried to be a girl
    tried to be a mess
    tried to be the best
    I guess I did it wrong
    -Madonna

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I use a compression shirt from King Size. I am 54FF. It works but I go for the man boob look. I put the shirt on and then shift boobs to sides if I can. I bought the shirt one size smaller than I wear. Only problem I have is it slides up but if you go to rest room alo you can just pull down or take a shirt and cut top off and stitch bottom of shirt onto bottom of compression shirt so you can sit on it to help keep it from slideing. Thats what I did.
    Hope that help.

And another thing:
    I try to push my boobs down when I'm binding like I'm told to, but I always end up with a bulge at the top which sucks. How can I fix this? I've heard of binding down rather than across, but wtf? Can't figure out how to do it. Maybe I need sports tape?

And I love my hoodie, too. It means I can get away with a sports bra and slouching.
    I tried to be a boy
    tried to be a girl
    tried to be a mess
    tried to be the best
    I guess I did it wrong
    -Madonna

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I push down and to the side, but mine kinda go that direction. Be carefull with tape. Put on skin will hurt like a b%^#h and not to tight. Ok I'm done sounding like a parent . See which way they fall and try to bind that way if it is down ward. It might take time to get them to bind down in the direction you want them to go.

I don't have much to add to his topic since I don't have as much as experience as others, and I'm still looking for something that will work well for me. I tried a binder, but it was too big and bulky and I couldn't move around in it much. I think I need to try a smaller size. For the time being I use sports bras, which keep me more contained so they don't feel like I'm swinging all over the place, but they don't really hide my chest. In fact, no matter what I wear, I can't seem to hide it.

I also wanted to add that, while I don't have any personal experience with this, I have heard from others that Ace bandages can be damaging, especially if wrapped too tightly. Just wanted to pass that along.

I hope we can continue comparing notes on this subject until we all find what works for us.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

im also a 38c and i use the compreshion vest from underworks size medum model 997 works a treat and i wear it all day hides them completly

Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    im also a 38c and i use the compreshion vest from underworks size medum model 997 works a treat and i wear it all day hides them completly
    Awesome. I'm thinking of getting one. Thanks!
    I tried to be a boy
    tried to be a girl
    tried to be a mess
    tried to be the best
    I guess I did it wrong
    -Madonna

Platinum Member
    Adam how much was it if you dont mind me asking?

in uk money it was £24.95p each vest including postage that is special offer if you buy 3 at the same time but i only ordered 2

Platinum Member
    in uk money it was £24.95p each vest including postage that is special offer if you buy 3 at the same time but i only ordered 2
    hmmm might have to look into this......im a dreaded 38DD what size would you suggest

im not sure but if you email them and ask they will tell you what size you need thats how i new what size i needed

Hi I've just started to explore my gender boundaries ....well I've always wanted the flatter look I'm a 38c and they drive me nuts cos I'm only 5ft and that makes them look huge. I've tried compressing them wearing sports bras and last week I used bandages for the first time I couldn't do it without a croptop underneath but it was quite affective and it made me feel great about myself but after 6and a half hours it nearly killed me off and I had to abandon it. I felt so good I tried it again but the bandage kept slipping and that was very painful. I wanted to wear it for work but again had to give up after 5hrs because of the same problems. So I'm gonna try to find a crop top that wiil squash em or maybe a sports vest that is quite thick and with lots of lycra. All I know is I'm very frustrated right now cos I'm tryin to find the right look for me and it's a pain.