Thread: Has it really been this long...

Has it really been this long...

I don’t think I have many things I keep a secret in life. I mean: you always tell one or two trusted (or thought to be trusted) individuals.

So how is it we harbour this side of ourselves for so long.

How many close calls have you had from being caught?
    Have you ever worried being drunk might make you spill the beans?
    Have you ever tried to be caught unsuccessfully or it be disregarded out of hand like it never happened?

I’ll start: my sister came home one day early from college. I happened to be in her heels. I went racing in the opposite direction but I heard her late. This gave her enough time to see me. I “shaking” said what you doing home so early and we talked normally for a sec as I put her heels back. I went to my room and basically hid. We have never spoke of it. It’s like it never happened. I’d say that was a good 20 years ago!

I have been in conversations with friends, the girls talking about clothing, high heels and so on and not thinking made some comment that might have made the others question why I knew so much about fashion or something related. My wife has reached over and gently squeezed my knee for a reminder I may have gone too far and "stop it!".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I was nearly caught many times by my college age daughter. It was ruining dressing for me!

I had to tell her and other immediate family member. Now, she knows and disapproves. So, I tell her when and where I'm going to dress and she makes every effort to avoid me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I dress at home all the time with wife and daughter being super supportive, well my wife would rather I golfed like other males, but She is still great about it.

At times I go out dressed, maybe 3 times a month, plus with getting electrolysis this leads to having stories. And this is where I find it gets tough, in that not being able to share with family or friends something that happened to me while out.

I catch myself quite often saying something and having to change direction mid sentence, some of the looks I get..lol

One close call, I was just leaving our driveway on my way to an outing, and as I was waiting for the garage door to close behind me on the edge of my driveway, friends drove by in there car and honked.. thank Gawd they didn't stop
    Last edited by SamanthaToday; 06-11-2019 at 07:31 AM.

It's pretty much a daily battle. My wife's daughter and family lives with us so when I get home from work I'll usually find them in the living room watching TV. Often they are watching some reality show in cooking or repurposing antiques or even just watching a game show. There is always a woman wearing something that I feel compelled to comment on what she is wearing....OH WAIT! I have to choose words carefully or not comment at all. If it were just my wife and I ...no problem. The kids don't know.

That must of been scary for you. I'm sure she probably had a hint. I got caught a few times when I was a kid. But haven't been caught by anyone else in recent years. I dress in front of my wife all the time. She is cool with it. We do plan to go shopping together as girls in the near future. That makes me nervous, but I'm sure itll be fine. Normal adrenaline rush. I also plan do some drag shows as well. I'm taking it kind of slow on the public side of things. Making time and places for it. And make it work for me and her. Sometimes its frustrating that you can't just go outside with being fully dressed in CD on a normal basis. The average eye will judge so hard. Sucks it's that way. If I could have it my way, I would wear leggings and boots, or mini skirts and knee high boots everyday. (I'm a all year round boot girl) LoL but that's okay. I can balance my Male and Female sides just fine.
    Last edited by Kaylin; 06-11-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Dannie a few years ago , with my permission my wife talked with her sister about my crossdressing. It turned out she had known for years. Apparently one night when I was drunk I talked about it. (we partied hardy in our twenties) . I had no recollection. OOPS!

My brother found out when he came a day before I expected to drop off a car he had borrowed and walked in on me cooking dinner in a skirt. OOPS!

Really, neither of them gave a damn. They still love me, I still love them.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Was he being mean or was he trying to be fun with it? Sounds like the latter?

YOULOVEMYTOES Palaina Nocturnus's Avatar
    Over my 20 years I've definitely gone from trying to hide but not hide to not caring anymore lol no I have not come out completely but if you know me personally then it isn't a shock when I show up in a skirt. It's finally gotten to the point that I'm surprised if someone doesn't know lol