Thread: Having a great night just being me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Having a great night just being me

Staying away tonight. What a great evening so far.
    I went to the bar for a glass of wine before heading to my room with glass in hand. I had a nice “mainly” black floaty dress that sits just above the knee laid on the bed neatly. It’s important to mention the tiny gold pins that button the front up. And the red and blue flowers that are dotted all over. The string that ties the waist line inwards.

I ran myself a bath. Avoiding detail here, I emerged ready to do what I love. Crossdress.

First my nails. A nice golden shimmery colour called seduction.

Then my my choice of underwear for the evening. And see through black tights.

Next my make up taking time to apply perfect.
    I slip the dress on carefully. Slowly buttoning up the dress. I say to myself “this is so much fun!”

Next tie the waist to give my figure it’s shape in the dress.

Next my my wig. Black with a fringe and a length that drops halfway down my back.

And lastly my black Mary Jane heels.

It’s fair to say I’m 100% in my happy place.

Now for the mirror. I like what I see. I see me who is inside represented on the outside.

I’m now sitting relaxing and writing this sipping my glass of wine. Hope everyone else is having a great evening like me. Here to chat. 🤗

Dannie,

Sorry only just picked up your post.

Yep, been there, done that. It is lovely just to have those moments of freedom and time to relax and pamper yourself.

Did you get to sleep enfemme as well? I loved those waking moments when you realise you've a satin chemise or baby doll nightie on. It's a nice way to start the day.

I did. Last night away tonight. So same again.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you. Do you get excited all day to just get back, I make sure I eat first but as fast as possible. More time as me the better!

Thank you. 🙂

It’s my last night tonight. I’m liking these suggestions. I don’t know why but this forum is giving me confidence now I’m talking to like minded people. Am I brave enough to leave the room though. 🧐

Thank you. 🤗

Has anyone ever ordered room service just for the thrill of answering fully enfemme?

I don't bother with the neck and up, too much going on there! But I do love doing my nails and getting all dolled up in a sexy gown, stockings and heels. I will be in a motel tonight and have my outfit for the evening planned.

Sounds perfect. Hope you enjoy yourself!

Dannie, I only get to dress at hotels at this time. So I can appreciate your post.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

So happy you were able to get away for a little girl time, Dannie.

Glad you were able to get dressed! Next time walk to the end of the hall and get some ice! It is so exciting and feels so good! Just suggesting! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

After getting the ice you could always retrieve an item from your car.

So glad you jot to enjoy the night. Hope you have Many more like it Dannie hugs:
    Angie

I love this post! Sounds like a perfect evening.

Thank you. 🙂

Thats so great Dannie that made me smile from ear to ear. Cheers! Im jealous!

Thank you! 🙂

Banned Read only
    Dannie,
    Don't put yourself under extra pressure and spoil the moment , you will step out the door when you're ready . You have to become confident and comfortable with yourself , please also remember your are dressed up to the nines , going out in daylight is a whole different ball game . OK it depends what statement you wish to make but I have jobs to do everyday and everyday dress is harder to do than I first thought , it's not a case of how much but how little . The big difference is being dressed is normal not abnormal , presenting as a woman out in the RW isn't weird , just be patient , it takes time .

By Dannie
    Has anyone ever ordered room service just for the thrill of answering fully enfemme?
    Please be careful with this one. I'm sure they have seen it all in hotels. Maybe rethink ordering room service and possibly get a reaction (or a personal thrill) from someone who is just trying to do their job. It may be fun for you... but a walk to the lobby or another public area would possibly give you the same thrill.
    Last edited by char GG; 06-13-2019 at 06:21 AM.

Thank you for the advice. 🙂

One thing I learnt and for anyone who does have rare opportunities....
    I found I am far more relaxed when I cross dressed these days. Like it’s just me being me.
    When I started it was almost like an out of body experience. I would get way too excited. I’ve since realised that it stopped me truly enjoying the moment.
    Planning my evening and sticking to one outfit. Knowing what I was going to do that evening really helped. I used to say “my feminine side”. I get reluctant using that terminology as I’m always part feminine so why define it as something separate? Clothes don’t change how I feel inside, they are an expression.
    To share this with you all; I hope makes someone here smile and most importantly love who you are. I go through good and bad times over it but at the end of the day I tell myself to never be ashamed of who I am.
    Have a nice evening all... 😘