I am 42 years old and I have 2 sons, 20 years old and 2 years old. My girlfriend has an 11 year old daughter. My girlfriend is the mother to my 2 year old.

My oldest son grew up with me trying to find my true self and has accepted that I am a CD. He is a straight A student that started college at 16 years old, is a Christian (I am too, most people opposed to CDs seem to be from my religious preference lol) and he is heterosexual. Since my 2 year old was born, I've fully dressed up in front of him.

My girlfriend has asked that I do not dress up fully around her daughter or our son. I'm very conflicted on this. I love and treat her daughter as if she was my own. My dressing up has nothing to do with sexuality as far as getting aroused is concerned.

I still experience sexual arousal when I get dressed up and go out to a club or bar or festival, but at home I feel nothing. I'm allowed to wear female clothing like cute tops, short shorts and capris around her, and my toe nails are constantly painted and adorned with toe rings and anklets. In fact, her daughter has put on outfits to match me, I'm the only one that listens to her pop music, I love to dance and I'm very outspoken about how men are really mean to women. She has said she loves that I'm not like any other males that she knows.

I'm not looking for negative comments or negative opinions. I'm seeking advice and a good natured debate if necessary.

I feel like my girlfriend is contributing to the problem facing CDs today. It's ok if I go into a women's restroom while dressed up as long as it's not with her daughter. It's ok for the both of them to wear daisy dukes but not me because it "shows my bulge in front and butt in back". My girlfriend can show her cleavage (at 5'5" she has very beautiful 38DDs so it's quite obvious lol) but I'm not allowed to wear my padded bra. I understand but I'm against it. I'm so conflicted. When it comes to exposing my buttocks or genital area I FULLY understand and comply to not doing that around ANY of our kids, it kinda goes without saying.

I hope I have made sense cuz I'm really stuck on this topic