Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a question to anyone

I agree. And I said exactly that. I’ll be honest with my answers. Thank you.

Banned Read only
    I have to go back to the original post (#1). What is your ultimate goal? Many times on this forum I read "take it slow." On the flip side maybe "take it slow" means "give an inch and he'll take a mile." Ultimately, he may have reached his objective. Maybe the entire thing blows up in his face. Sort of the "straw that broke the camel's back." I've been on this site long enough to notice the absence of some who were active and also pushing their own agenda, but, they are no longer here. Why? Did it all blow up in their faces?

Even comments indicating "she knew before we were married" does not necessarily means she knew what she was signing up for and whether she could handle it later. What I have read so far does not indicate any sort of compromise. Is it a case of blind acceptance without any qualifications or limitations?

You can lay it all out as to how you feel and what your needs are, but, what about her feelings and needs? Hope you and anyone in a similar situation may resolve these issues.

My agenda is. Acceptance from my wife. Retaining what I have despite the changes. And knowing I’m not alone in this journey or ever going to be alone. To put it short.

For me there is just one thing to discuss with wife: do we still loving each other? If that's real there is will.to adapt, ith to any change.
    A husband or wife could have an accident t and won't be able to work or do whatever and need 100% time of support from the spouse. Is that a reason to stop loving him/her? To be a crossdresser is something tons of times less critic than that. So a loving wife should be willing to do changes.
    By the other hand, a loving crossdresser husband must be ready to do concession, meaning give time to wife to adapt, slow, to her pace.
    That was my case. Today I'm more than a crossdresser, not in the meaning of be a better person but a more drastic change.
    I would leave her and start being a woman 2 years ago, but I wait, today we, both are adapting to my changes but with love, if no love, there's no reason to keep together him le opinion.
    Last edited by Devi SM; 06-14-2019 at 11:41 AM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION