I came home from work today to find the Front Door wide open. We are very through about making sure both locks are locked when leaving the house for the day.
So I was surprised to find the door open. So I opened the screen door quietly and entered the house. Both dogs quiet, no barking in greeting or jumping u and down.
I did a quick look around kitchen, dining room and living room, no one there, a quick look out on the deck Then I hear a noise from upstairs.
I quietly make my way upstairs avoiding the pesky step that always creaks when you walk on it. I quick glance into the back bedroom shows it to be clear.
But there is now noises coming from the other side of the house. I reverse and turn down the hall to the front bedroom .Making my way along the wall,
i peek into the bedroom and see that the right side towards the Full Bathroom is cear. The noises louder are coming from the side with the double closets.
I can clearly hear the sound of clothes hangers being rapidly pushed aside. I slowly and quietly nudge the Bedroom door open wider
Then I watched as the noisemaker rummaged through my Kelly closet where i keep Kellys things.
Hey ! I say, Find anything interesting ? Without so much as a backward glance I heard
Jeannie say "You have more clothes than I do, I need to borrow a couple of tops."