Hello. Just another update. Got to spend an entire day with the wife. We have been working a lot. Got hired at the post office, and oh my god, do they work hard. Any postal workers here? Certainly makes you look at them a little differently now, even if most of the mail ends up in the trash. Its insane sometimes. Anyway, I told my wife, I needed a day to do "my thing" as she calls it. She gave no disagreement about it. We ended up going out together, with me dressed. A rare outing when it does not involve a GNO. We ended up going to Grove City, PA and the outlet mall there. I was wearing a dark green cold shoulder top, jean skirt with silver belt, long wig, full makeup and silver jewelry, including a pair of silver earrings, and a pair of brown wedge 5.25" heels with 1.5" platform. Nets out to a decent 3.75" shoe. Wore them all day as well. My wife for some reason, does not think i walk with confidence. I am not sure why. She says i walk with my heels close together and my toes outward. Wonders how i have not fallen down yet. Also gave me some other pointers as well. The outlet mall in Grove City is rather large, so I did quite a bit of walking. My legs were bothering me somewhat afterward, but we had about a 1 hour drive back to Warren, OH where we ended up doing dinner at Ponderosa. First time she has ever eaten out with me in a restaurant that was not fast food. Actually, first time I have eaten out dressed when it was not fast food. Fast food you can drive thru and keep going and no one really sees you that much other than the cashier in the window. Needless to say, I was fairly tall in my wedges, probably pushing around 6"2'. It is about a 90 minute drive to Grove City from our home, and so the drive there and back added to the time I was dressed. At the end of the day, my feet and legs (mostly legs) were tired, we bought a few things, but I had fun, the company I was with was awesome. Not much else to say after that. Sorry, no pics from this day. Didn't take any.