Thread: Another day out with the wife

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Another day out with the wife

Hello. Just another update. Got to spend an entire day with the wife. We have been working a lot. Got hired at the post office, and oh my god, do they work hard. Any postal workers here? Certainly makes you look at them a little differently now, even if most of the mail ends up in the trash. Its insane sometimes. Anyway, I told my wife, I needed a day to do "my thing" as she calls it. She gave no disagreement about it. We ended up going out together, with me dressed. A rare outing when it does not involve a GNO. We ended up going to Grove City, PA and the outlet mall there. I was wearing a dark green cold shoulder top, jean skirt with silver belt, long wig, full makeup and silver jewelry, including a pair of silver earrings, and a pair of brown wedge 5.25" heels with 1.5" platform. Nets out to a decent 3.75" shoe. Wore them all day as well. My wife for some reason, does not think i walk with confidence. I am not sure why. She says i walk with my heels close together and my toes outward. Wonders how i have not fallen down yet. Also gave me some other pointers as well. The outlet mall in Grove City is rather large, so I did quite a bit of walking. My legs were bothering me somewhat afterward, but we had about a 1 hour drive back to Warren, OH where we ended up doing dinner at Ponderosa. First time she has ever eaten out with me in a restaurant that was not fast food. Actually, first time I have eaten out dressed when it was not fast food. Fast food you can drive thru and keep going and no one really sees you that much other than the cashier in the window. Needless to say, I was fairly tall in my wedges, probably pushing around 6"2'. It is about a 90 minute drive to Grove City from our home, and so the drive there and back added to the time I was dressed. At the end of the day, my feet and legs (mostly legs) were tired, we bought a few things, but I had fun, the company I was with was awesome. Not much else to say after that. Sorry, no pics from this day. Didn't take any.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Hi Michelle,

OMG, that sounds like a fantastic day! I'm so glad you had such an enjoyable time. Thanks for sharing with us!

Elizabeth

P.S. btw, that's not just "another day out"

Michelle, Sounds like a great day. When I was a kid there were Ponderosa steak houses were everywhere. Not one anywhere near DC.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That sounds like a wonderful excursion what did your wife have to say about the whole affair?
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Sounds like a great day!

A great day with one's wife is a great day indeed! Great story.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

What a wonderful way to spend the day.

Most people have no idea of all the work involved in a job. They just see the tip of the iceberg.