Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you Look and Feel wearing Women's Bathing Suits

Allie,

I'll check that out. I seldom buy anything online. Probably just old-fashioned. I like trying things on and enjoy interacting with people. I usually only fully dress and go out about twice a month and I sometimes use shopping (groceries, drugstore, hardware store, etc.) as one of those opportunities to fill out my day with meaningful activities.

Suzi Q

I would probably look and feel fat !

JAS

Haven't done it since the part of my life when just putting on anything vaguely feminine was a big thrill and there was no critical eye looking at everything that wasn't working. Did like how it made the tush look!

I look terrible, but feel great in swimwear. I even got an opportunity to go for a dip once while house sitting. I own a cheap maillot, I don't see getting an expensive one if I only rarely get the opportunity to use it.
    Renée Theresa Davidson

20190623_144214-450x600.jpg

This was from yesterday.

I think I look ok, and I feel normal. Than I wear bikini's all the time.

Wow Jean you rock!!!!!

I have just purchased a retro suit for a photo shoot. No regrets. I just hope it fits!

Since I have my own pool and my backyard has privacy walls all the way around, I enjoy taking a swim once in while wearing a bikini. Took off a bit over 20lbs since the first of the year, so feeling better about wearing one as each week passes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I look the same way I did last year. Still a guy in a suit...50FAB2C8-E14F-4B04-8510-7EACD8E0DE58.jpg

Pretty in Pink

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Mostly I feel naked. I know that sounds obvious but until you experience it you don't fully get it. Nothing to hide. Everything (almost) exposed.

Never really considered it before. I'm in Myrtle Beach this week with some family. Not much opportunity to dress. Seeing all of the beautifully dressed women and girls on the beach have just about caused me to go crazy with envy. Not really but you all understand how I feel. With the right suit I think I could tastefully pull it off. It's on my bucket list now.

I love one piece swimsuits. I have about 15 of them. And since I lost 45 lbs over the last 9 months, I think I look as good as I feel wearing one. The only problem is that I don't get to swim in one all that often; usually only when I travel for work a couple times a year. I usually wait until the pool is about to close. That way, there is less chance of someone walking in on me. Once I was in a hotel pool, about 15 minutes after if officially closed. I stepped out of the water and began walking back to where my towel was. Just then, the lady from the front desk came walking in with a stack of clean towels. I was only about 8 feet away from her when she came through the door. I froze and nervously asked, "Is the pool closed? Did you come to throw me out?" she just smiled and replied, "You can stay, I won't tell anyone". I walked over and sat into the Jacuzzi while she straightened up the area for about 15 minutes. That was the only time that I got busted.

I wear both. Bikini if I am just sitting in the sun, one piece swimsuit if I am going in the water.

Swim dresses

I love swim dresses. I also like the one piece tank style especially vintage ones, but I really prefer a skirted swim dress. These are just a few of mine.6B530FF6-14DF-40F7-82DA-0FDFC74B529B.jpg820CB2B5-DC77-416E-8EE7-EBF2E504EDA6.jpg
    Krissy

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Growing up, I definitely had a great time trying on my sister's one and two piece swimsuits that were drying on the shower curtain rod.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Nice, Danni. I have a few one piece suits that I've swam around in. Only one actually holds and conceals small forms.
    I have a few mesh fishnet dresses that I bought at thrift stores that are actually beach covers. So I tried this look for photoshoot this morning.

Attachment 305246
    You look lovely in that. What great taste. Wish we had that type thrift shops. May I ask the name?perhaps a web site.

Aspiring Member
    I look absolutely TERRIBLE in a women's bikini or a one piece!

Just no other way to put it......

Men's swim trunks.... I look pretty good

I have a couple of swimsuits that I've only worn once whilst at a closed/private pool session just for transgender folk.
    These photos are over 5 years old and I've been on HRT for about that long too so my shape has changed a little.

How do I feel?

Back then nervous as all get out.. I thought I looked fat and ugly and nowhere looking right.
    Now I still think I'm fat and ugly and don't look right but now I don't care what others think.

It's only really the cost of going swimming that stops me doing so otherwise I would. Oh and the fact that I can't really swim either.
    No point in going to a pool when you can't swim?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    I have been meaning to do this since this thread started but my swimming suit as been missing since our vacation.

IMG_20190727_175509 (2).jpg

As I said, I love this swimming suit.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 07-27-2019 at 11:45 PM.

I have at least 3 one piece swimsuits. I look like a whale (eheheheh), but I feel wonderfully good. I often wear swimsuits as a leotard or as underwear. I Never went to the beach (during the day time) with it dressed.

Aspiring Member
    19 years ago I was at a hotel and decided to go swimming in the pool in my one piece swimsuit. It was an outdoor pool, lit up at night. So I waited until it was pretty dark out, changed in to my one piece and went for a swim. It felt absolutely wonderful. I have my own pool but it is not 100% private that no one can see into. Once did I wake up at 2:00am and go for a swim. Again, it was a wonderful swim, but I was nervous my neighbors would see me. While visually, I look like a guy in a one piece, my mind has me looking like this beautiful woman in a one piece from the neck down.

Hi ive a mixture! Mine are nearly all Elomi items ie Swim Bras.Briefs.Tankini's.Skirted swim Brief.One piece.plus swim dresses from other brands which have brief enclosed.
    Often wear Swim Bra Skort and Tankini works ok or Swim bra and Swim dress for my Weekly swim with TAGS it's a Trans type Swim group in London but have more in other parts of country now

a couple of years ago, i stopped for the night in Bishop CA. I was on a road trip alone and had the opportunity to dress for most of the trip (and it was great!!!!).

I saw a sign for the Keough Hot Springs (commercial business type operation) and it said they had lap swimming from 7-9 each morning. I called right at 7 and asked the girl if they permitted a guy to wear a one piece swimsuit. She said of course you can were a speedo, lots of guys do. When I explained a bit further, she said they had water aerobic classes in the late afternoon and there was a couple of guys who wore ladies suits frequently.

I made the quick drive to the business, spoke with the girl I had spoken with on the phone, paid my $5 fee, and was directed to the guys changing room. She said, even though you would be in ladies suit, you still had guy 'stuff'; which made us both laugh a bit.

Anyways, changed to my one piece and walked out to the deck of the pool. I did get a couple of looks, but nothing said and I didn't feel uncomfortable in the least. Swam for a while, shopped in the gift store and did try on other clothes, and had just a great time.

II have not had the opportunity to wear a two-piece bathing suit. I do have a very sexy speedo bikini that I wear. I would love to try a one-piece to see how is looks on me.

I did not think i would ever buy one, but bought a dark navy blue skirted one on ebay, and i must say, i looked WOW in it. I purged 99% of my stash in 2017. Then months later, bough another skirted one on ebay. I would only buy a one piece skirted one. I do not have the kahonies to go to a pool or beach with people around, though. My legs are flattered by the swimsuit, though. I am six foot five.