Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you Look and Feel wearing Women's Bathing Suits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How do you Look and Feel wearing Women's Bathing Suits

One advantage I have discovered of being a crossdresser is that I now understand why women aren't thrilled about wearing bathing suits in public.

I look slim in a men's boxer style swimsuit but when I tried on some of my wife's old two piece ones I could not believe how fat they made me look !

I even tried one of her Skirted one piece suits she had when she was first pregnant but felt kind of ridiculous in it.

So swimwear is out for me which is at least one less outfit to be caught wearing and I won't have to worry about explaining women's tan lines !

Oh and my wife was actually happy when I admitted to having tried on her old two piece suits and how i looked and felt fat in them.
    xxzz.jpg

I have only ever tried a one piece. Non-skirted ones show the junk too much. Skirted work for me but the wife wouldn't be ok with me in one. I kind of want to try wearing just a skirt swim bottom but again doubt the wife would be ok with it.

Banned Read only
    I love my one piece skirted bathing suit. I feel sexy and always receive compliments in it.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Men carry weight differently than women do.

I don’t. No way to hide boy body under a swimsuit. Well, Doc pulls it off but for MOST of us...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    I don’t. No way to hide boy body under a swimsuit. Well, Doc pulls it off but for MOST of us...
    Thank u, Micki.
    But, I look just like most other, "men in women's clothes", wearing women's bathers. Unless I CHEAT and wear my prosthetics.
    33757.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    I have 3 One Piece suits. I only wear them around the house on very warm days.
    I do not go outside in them.
    A long time ago, when my wife and me went to spend the nigh at the "Sybress"
    We had a Pool sweet, and I tried swimming in a one piece suit. It was a great experience.
    Rader

I'm among those that don't look good at all in women's swimsuits--either bikinis or one pieces. I do have a cute bikini bottom that I wear just for fun. I didn't even buy a top because I knew I'd never wear it out.

Someone here mentioned liking women't board shorts. I like the idea and am going to look for a pair this season. That's something I'd wear in public, even if they looked feminine.

For those that swim in public with a one-piece, what reaction do you get from others?

A one piece looks fairly feminine on me. I wish that I could look good in a two piece or a bikini but my age makes that impossible.

swimsuit02.jpgswimsuit01.jpg
    I love bikinis in the privacy of my own backyard but here are a couple of pics of the old-fashioned styles I wear when I have visitors or in a private pool.

I have just purchased a retro suit for a photo shoot. No regrets. I just hope it fits!

Since I have my own pool and my backyard has privacy walls all the way around, I enjoy taking a swim once in while wearing a bikini. Took off a bit over 20lbs since the first of the year, so feeling better about wearing one as each week passes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wear both. Bikini if I am just sitting in the sun, one piece swimsuit if I am going in the water.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Growing up, I definitely had a great time trying on my sister's one and two piece swimsuits that were drying on the shower curtain rod.

Banned Read only
    I have been meaning to do this since this thread started but my swimming suit as been missing since our vacation.

IMG_20190727_175509 (2).jpg

As I said, I love this swimming suit.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 07-27-2019 at 11:45 PM.

I have at least 3 one piece swimsuits. I look like a whale (eheheheh), but I feel wonderfully good. I often wear swimsuits as a leotard or as underwear. I Never went to the beach (during the day time) with it dressed.

a couple of years ago, i stopped for the night in Bishop CA. I was on a road trip alone and had the opportunity to dress for most of the trip (and it was great!!!!).

I saw a sign for the Keough Hot Springs (commercial business type operation) and it said they had lap swimming from 7-9 each morning. I called right at 7 and asked the girl if they permitted a guy to wear a one piece swimsuit. She said of course you can were a speedo, lots of guys do. When I explained a bit further, she said they had water aerobic classes in the late afternoon and there was a couple of guys who wore ladies suits frequently.

I made the quick drive to the business, spoke with the girl I had spoken with on the phone, paid my $5 fee, and was directed to the guys changing room. She said, even though you would be in ladies suit, you still had guy 'stuff'; which made us both laugh a bit.

Anyways, changed to my one piece and walked out to the deck of the pool. I did get a couple of looks, but nothing said and I didn't feel uncomfortable in the least. Swam for a while, shopped in the gift store and did try on other clothes, and had just a great time.

II have not had the opportunity to wear a two-piece bathing suit. I do have a very sexy speedo bikini that I wear. I would love to try a one-piece to see how is looks on me.

I did not think i would ever buy one, but bought a dark navy blue skirted one on ebay, and i must say, i looked WOW in it. I purged 99% of my stash in 2017. Then months later, bough another skirted one on ebay. I would only buy a one piece skirted one. I do not have the kahonies to go to a pool or beach with people around, though. My legs are flattered by the swimsuit, though. I am six foot five.

I went camping a few weeks ago,and wore my skirted swimsuits,I have a few.Got some waves and smiles from passing ladys,i don't think anyone cares,were there to have fun.

I have a one piece racer's suit, which is as flattering as anything, but I'm not fond of wearing it. Actually, I'm not fond of wearing anything which emphasizes either my skinny, flat, male Caucasian buttocks or my wide, muscular shoulders and upper arms, and swimsuits do both of those things! And, unless I'm down to about 7% body fat (rhetorical hyperbole there, lol!) my love handles and belly roll just pop-out! I'm five foot eleven, and if I weigh more than 150 I look awful, and if I weigh less than 150 I feel awful!

I have 2 ...one bright red and the other is brown with earth tone print. Both have skirts. My preference is the red one if swimming privately but choose the brown in public. Actually swimming in them with breast I what's always my concern. But I look fine in either. I don't think you get any more attention at the beach or pool than you do at the mall really.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    I I don't think you get any more attention at the beach or pool than you do at the mall really.
    You walk through the mall in your swimsuit?

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I think it’s about buying the right suit for your body type regardless of what gender you’re presenting. There’s something for everyone if you shop around.
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush