Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you Look and Feel wearing Women's Bathing Suits

How do you Look and Feel wearing Women's Bathing Suits

One advantage I have discovered of being a crossdresser is that I now understand why women aren't thrilled about wearing bathing suits in public.

I look slim in a men's boxer style swimsuit but when I tried on some of my wife's old two piece ones I could not believe how fat they made me look !

I even tried one of her Skirted one piece suits she had when she was first pregnant but felt kind of ridiculous in it.

So swimwear is out for me which is at least one less outfit to be caught wearing and I won't have to worry about explaining women's tan lines !

Oh and my wife was actually happy when I admitted to having tried on her old two piece suits and how i looked and felt fat in them.
    xxzz.jpg

I have only ever tried a one piece. Non-skirted ones show the junk too much. Skirted work for me but the wife wouldn't be ok with me in one. I kind of want to try wearing just a skirt swim bottom but again doubt the wife would be ok with it.

Banned Read only
    I love my one piece skirted bathing suit. I feel sexy and always receive compliments in it.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Men carry weight differently than women do.

I don’t. No way to hide boy body under a swimsuit. Well, Doc pulls it off but for MOST of us...

I have 2 ...one bright red and the other is brown with earth tone print. Both have skirts. My preference is the red one if swimming privately but choose the brown in public. Actually swimming in them with breast I what's always my concern. But I look fine in either. I don't think you get any more attention at the beach or pool than you do at the mall really.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    I I don't think you get any more attention at the beach or pool than you do at the mall really.
    You walk through the mall in your swimsuit?

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    I think it’s about buying the right suit for your body type regardless of what gender you’re presenting. There’s something for everyone if you shop around.
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I used to wear a bikini back when I had more of a figure to pull it off.
    Way too fat to even consider wearing any kind of womens swim suit these days.

I love my one piece.....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I feel great in my skirted, one-piece bathing suit. I've worn it "privately" several times and always have enjoyed the feeling.

Looks? That's a whole 'nuther ballgame!

Lacy PJs

I can pull off a one piece.
    Now a 2 piece, whole different story.

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    Sorry to repeat the story but I was in Matalan and asked the SA about choices in swimsuits , she picked out and I totally agreed with a black skirted onepiece , she then asked if I was going to try it on . I don't usually hesitate with going to the changing rooms but this time she could see my hesitance so she said she would come with me . I slipped it on and with my black wedges and checked the changing area but she had gone so I stepped out of the changing area and found the SA talking to two others . All three looked me up and down and gave me the thumbs up , I was also getting glances from other customers, as I walked back into the changing area a slim lady looked me up and down and said , " Oh I wish I looked like you !"

The annoying thing is I bought it to wear on thr beach last year and nevr got the chance now I'm determined to wear it this year but the UK weather has been like winter for the last week or so !

Lands end tankini, with a swim skirt bottom

I wore my sister's bikinis when I was young, but have not had the opportunity in years.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have a swimsuit top and bottom but I didn't buy them with the intention of wearing them in public. I think I would look and feel rather ridiculous with my body shape.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

With my salt and pepper hair a crop top and short shorts is as close as I plan to get this summer. Though I do have the body for it, as I carry what little fat I have in my hips.

I have a couple of suits that I wear to the lake.
    One is a bikini and I must admit I feel a bit self-conscious in it since I have no way to add to my hips/bum and I know I look a bit unfeminine, but I do love wearing it.
    The others are tankinis and they do make me feel much better. I suppose part of it is that I love showing my legs and could possibly, just a little, be considered an exhibitionist. They are just so feminine it's hard to resist the desire to wear one.

P1010004.jpg 20180829_130923 (2).jpg
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have a one piece and a couple of bikinis. I like wearing them, but haven’t gone in the water with them because I haven’t figured out what to do with my hair. Wig, that is. I have a swimsuit bra to wear with the one piece, but with the bikinis I just go with my natural B-cup.

Women's Bathing Suits

Robbie,

I bought a suit at a specialty store for women that have had a mastectomy. They have pockets for your breast forms. I don't wear any hip padding, but I think I look OK. for someone in their mid 70's!

If you tuck properly you don't need a skirt. I have been to the local outdoor pool and to the "Y" many times without incident. If I am swimming laps I take off my wig and wear a swim cap. If I am laying out in the sun I take the cap off and wear a wig.

I had a lifeguard take one of these photos and the other one was taken by a lady sitting by the lazy river pool at the "Y".

Suzi Q
    Attached Images Attached Images

As an adult, I look ridiculous but it still feels great to wear it. When a young teen, I 'borrowed' a cousin's one piece and went swimming in it off of a private dock on a lake; no one was around. I pushed my luck too far by swimming around for too long, and got caught in the water by one of her friends who rode over on a boat, but I don't know if she ever mentioned it to my cousin. Cousin never mentioned anything about it, so I guess I got away with it. Back then, when many boys routinely had quite long hair, and most of me hidden in the water, my voice not having cracked yet, I suppose I passed when I told her that cousin was at work that day. Probably the only time I have ever passed in my life.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

This was one of my favorite summer afternoons out and dressed (or undressed?). I was at a hotel pool that was surrounded by rooms. I often saw eyes looking out the room windows looking down at the pool and me. And a few guys showed up and flirted with me. I was completely shaved and felt VERY fem that afternoon by the pool.

101_0391 (640x480).jpg101_0291 (500x375).jpg101_0321 (640x480).jpg
    Last edited by CourtneyJamieson; 06-16-2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason: reformat

Have to add my "way back when" I could do a bikini with ease. As years past (early 2000's), I found a black with silver side trim wide-strap top tankini with boy-short bottom that could pass either way. Wore it for a couple of years. Well, it got a bit thread-bare. So my Wife and I were planning to head up to Glenwood Springs for a weekend to the hot springs pool many years back and I casually mentioned I was probably going to need a new swimsuit before we went. She said she'd find one so I didn't think much of it till the day we got there and went to head down to the pool. She had bought me a new tankini alright... "traditional" spaghetti strap top and bikini bottoms...in camo of all things. So I tucked everything away and wore it. Did enter the pool through the ladies entrance however...

I have a couple of scoop bikini bottoms in different colors that I wear in my backyard around the pool. Definitely feminine colors and my wife is OK with that but that’s it. In my mind I’m cute and I don’t want that ugly tan you get from shorts.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    I don’t. No way to hide boy body under a swimsuit. Well, Doc pulls it off but for MOST of us...
    Thank u, Micki.
    But, I look just like most other, "men in women's clothes", wearing women's bathers. Unless I CHEAT and wear my prosthetics.
    33757.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!