Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you Look and Feel wearing Women's Bathing Suits

Gold Member
    I have 3 One Piece suits. I only wear them around the house on very warm days.
    I do not go outside in them.
    A long time ago, when my wife and me went to spend the nigh at the "Sybress"
    We had a Pool sweet, and I tried swimming in a one piece suit. It was a great experience.
    Rader

I've got a one piece and two bikinis. I've only ever swum in them in private but it still felt good. Slipping on a bikini is a great reminder, if you ever need one, to stay in shape and especially to keep your tummy nice and trim!

Platinum Member
    Personally, I prefer a one piece with a shaper beneath.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

SUZI-Q:

Would you mind sharing how you discretely transition from wig to swim cap, and back again, without attracting undue attention? I mostly wear one piece women’s suits, and have been in the pool at a hotel on a business trip, and have been swimming off my boat in rivers off the Chesapeake Bay several times. I stopped doing the latter when my head went under one time and my wig came off. Who knew they don’t float — at all. I had to swim 60 ft. back to my boat and climb out of the water in full femme mode - sans wig with male pattern baldness showing in all its glory. a swim cap would be better. Also, I want to go to the county pools, but need to master the wig/cap transition in order to feel right doing it. Help.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Crossdresser
    I have a one piece I hardly wear. Then I picked up a bunch of triangle string bikinis for cheap at the end of summer a few years ago, but they don't cover the forms completely. I currently enjoy wearing bra style underwire bikini tops and swim skirts.

I went swimming at public pools many times last summer. Since I wore the same bikini each time, I got good bright tan lines I enjoyed seeing all the way in to November.

I got a bunch of stares. You just go about acting like anyone else at the pool and no one will say anything.

I feel and look terrible since I have a massive pair of balls that I cannot hide.

I have several due to pink fog. All are one piece, but this is mainly to cover up the boy body and my plus size self. I have the pleasure of a private pool in my yard, so when the kids are gone I get to enjoy. They even hang up next to the wife’s.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm so jealous of you that can wear a bikini and look great doing it.

I do love the one piece swimsuit and I think I look pretty good. depending on the style and material they can be similar to shapewear.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brenda Freeman; 06-22-2019 at 12:39 PM.

I'm among those that don't look good at all in women's swimsuits--either bikinis or one pieces. I do have a cute bikini bottom that I wear just for fun. I didn't even buy a top because I knew I'd never wear it out.

Someone here mentioned liking women't board shorts. I like the idea and am going to look for a pair this season. That's something I'd wear in public, even if they looked feminine.

Interesting. A swimsuit is something I would have thought was a no, but maybe I need to rethink that after reading this thread. I'm on vacation in Sept and it would be really great to have that option. Main problem is "hiding the junk" as someone put it. In terms of body shape, I know the classics are hourglass, apple, pear and so on. I'm more like... potato. A bit like an apple shape, but lumpier. I also have a two foot scar across my middle so no bikinis for me - either way! LOL

I have several woman's bathing suits my wife came home one day from shopping with bright yellow bikini told me seen it and thought I would like it.
    Angie

For those that swim in public with a one-piece, what reaction do you get from others?

A one piece looks fairly feminine on me. I wish that I could look good in a two piece or a bikini but my age makes that impossible.

swimsuit02.jpgswimsuit01.jpg
    I love bikinis in the privacy of my own backyard but here are a couple of pics of the old-fashioned styles I wear when I have visitors or in a private pool.

Aspiring Member
    I love women's swimsuits, in particular one piece suits. Like another member stated, I only wear mine in the house.

I have an extensive collection, at least 110 suits, all one piece. I've stopped buying just any suit and focused primarily on racing/training suits - fastback, racerback style, the styles that girls use in the Olympics. No scoop backs.

I do have a few knee suits and water polo style suits. The water polo kind I find it is very hard to zip up as the zipper is in the back.

My favourite brands has to be Yingfa and Realise. Yingfa are affordable, somewhat tight fitting yet very comfortable - fits like a glove, and stylish. Realise on the other hand is quite pricey, but very stylish and tight fitting.

You know I have been thinking about getting a swim suit. Never had because I felt I was never going to able to wear it. But looking through this feed looks like there are opportunities if you just go for it. I did want to know where you could get mastectomy ones with the pockets. I guess I’ll check amazon.

For the longest time, a swimsuit was out of the question in my mind. My Facebook was inundated with ads for fabulous swimdresses last year. I scrolled past them for a while. The look grew on me and I eventually clicked. I fell in love with so many of the designs. I found some of them and some very similar ones on Amazon and ordered a couple.
    I've worn them out while kayaking with a GG friend/coworker a number of times at more secluded local lakes. I love them. I enjoy noticing the tan lines and their secrets.

Bathing Suit

I have no problem with dressing and going out in public but I do have reservations about going out to a public pool or beach in my bathing suit
    Attached Images Attached Images

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Nice, Danni. I have a few one piece suits that I've swam around in. Only one actually holds and conceals small forms.
    I have a few mesh fishnet dresses that I bought at thrift stores that are actually beach covers. So I tried this look for photoshoot this morning.

1488p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I like wearing a one piece. I like how it fees on. I don't look good, but I don't have to look at myself.

Damn Carla you always look so hot

This is the suit I plan on wearing this year. It actually covers a little more than the one I was wearing to our local community pool last year. I was a little worried the first time I went to the pool last year until I saw what everyone else looked like and realized I fit right in. Now it doesn't bother me at all to be seen like this.
    swimsuit.jpg

Rhonda, Sorry, I returned to the locker room to remove my wig and put the swim cap on.

Shelly, Just google Mastectomy swimwear store near me. The SA helped me pick out three suits to try on and showed me to a dressing room. She asked if I wanted
    her to come in after she gave me time to put the suit on. She came in and showed me how to adjust the prosthesis to look the best. With one of these suits you . can dive or swim without your forms getting out of place or coming out.

Suzi, go to Lands End's website. They have a great selection of mastectomy bathing suit tops (all tankini tops as best as I remember), as well as, high rise shapewear bottoms. Sign up for their email notices and they will be sending you special offers almost everyday, and some of these are really great discounts and they are good quality. If they do not fit I think that you can mail them back for a refund. Never pay full price for these clothing items.