Thread: Phoebe Cross Studio

Phoebe Cross Studio

Yesterday, I had a opportunity to visit the Phoebe Cross studio in Georgia. What a wonderful experience I had there. Before we even began the dressing and picture experience, we chatted about my experiences. She is such a sweet and caring person. Additionally she has full selection of clothing and accessories. I cannot give a higher rating on the time that I had there.
    Love, Sabrina

I’m curious as to what the main appeal of a place like this is? Is it just having a safe place to dress? The photography? Do you not have clothes or as many as you like and they provide them? Is it the makeup lessons or makeover or whatever they do? What is the main reason you would go to some place like this as opposed to say just getting dressed on your own and going out?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The professional make over and pro photos Micki

If something has always been pushing you to see what potential your presentation can be, Phoebe’s studio is a great place to visit. She can help you find your best look and give you confidence to expand your world. She helped me 5 years ago when I decided that I was Transgender and I needed to find out who Heidi really was. The best way you can help me thank her is to pay her a visit if you’re in the Atlanta area.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have heard so many great things about her studio.

How was the experience? What all did you do? I would love to do something like that and want to know what to expect.

I have talked to her on the phone and best I can tell she is a wonderful lady, who is professional all the way. I have never visited her studio, but would recommend her to anyone.