Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panties to doctor /surgary

Panties to doctor /surgary

So I was having some off and on pain my groin area for a couple days. I was getting worried and made appointment to see the Urologist. and then he said I had to get a ultrasound. Considering all I wear is panties I was very nerves at first but was able to get ready with out them in the room. and they did not see what I was wearing I was then refereed to a surgeon for hernia. A couple days later I am able to get in and see her. She is telling me what will be done and then tells me to get up on the bed and pull down my pants. I stand up on the step for the bed and pull down my pants And sit on end of bed I am wearing a pair of pink Victoria secret bikini panties that say Victoria secret on them. She has me lay down and does a quick check. She feels around the area and I tell her I it hurts and she says she can feel it. She tells me she has on a opening on Tuesday and can do the surgary that day or I can wait 2 weeks when she comes back from vacation. I tell here asap I want this done. I go to the hospital and get checked in and ready for surgary A couple hours later I wake up in recovery and the nurse is doing vitals and gives me a shot for pain meds. She says she will be finished in a few and will take me to my room to get my cloths . As I wheeled in the room on a wheel chair I see my sweat pants fell on the floor and my black silik lace panties are on the floor as well. She says oh sorry I think we have the wrong room . I tell here no this is the room . She points at the sweats and panties and says there are panties in here you must be next door. I tell her no this is the right room. She says ok. At least you know what room you in and smiles. I get dressed and a short time later my ride comes and get me and I go home. As far as the surgary everthing went well home and taking it easy .

I wear panties to the Dr but would not wear pink ones.
    Crissy

I've worn panties to doctor's appointments a few times, since they are my usual daily underwear. I've seen a few smiles from the nurses when they were presented, but the only one who ever commented was my former (female) primary doctor, who knew about and was always subtly curious about and supportive of my dressing. She said something like, "those are cute" a couple of times. My current (young male) PCP seems a bit more uptight about the subject, so out of respect, I wear male cotton briefs when I know he will be seeing them.

- Diane

By the time I have got to that stage, I have been if a hospital gown with no underpants at all. All private clothing has been packed into a separate bag. At this point a bit of banter with no finger pointing can be very relaxing, as all you want is to be as comfortable as possible.

Recently had an endoscopy which requires general anesthesia. During the procedure I was in a hospital gown with white vanity fair hipster. I'm pretty sure no one saw or knew the difference.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I wear panties to the doctor, but I usually go for the white cotton ones.

I wear panties to the doctor too. My pcp and I had a discussion about my crossdressing and gender thoughts the first time I wore them and it went just fine. The ones I wear are quite obviously feminine given the lace waistband but they're modestly cut and I make sure to wear more subdued colors on my appointment days.

I'm sure the nurses have at least noticed my panties when I've had to drop pants for steroid injections (for respiratory problems). Of course, nothing has been said.

You're not likely to shock a nurse, or an er staffer with panties
    Put the rock down, you live in a greenhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael.davis View Post
    You're not likely to shock a nurse, or an er staffer with panties
    This. As an RN who has worked in a number of settings, and has seen plenty of the great pageant of humanity in action, it's really only going to be a surprise to a newbie. We've all seen stranger things than a pair of panties. Granted, the bro-ish type of staff will probably make fun of you behind you back for a minute or two, but you'll be forgotten by the time they clock out.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

The medical profession in particular as well Fire service, Police and a whole host of others have seen just about everything the world can throw at them. I do not have any drab underwear anymore in fact my latest pantie order came from missdiscreet satin ones which are now my daily wear. I have no qualms about visits to Dr's or consultants, this is way of life being accepted by so many professions now.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Panties are my everyday wear no matter where I go.

I always wear panties don't have anything else. Had a doctors appointment wearing bra and panties. Needed a shot had to take off my shirt nurse said it was a cute bra. They know my trans so I don't care.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Read only
    Whether you are male or female and wear boxers or panties isn't it just underwear. Isn't it quite immature and I mean really childish for medical people to make fun. Or anybody, it's your own personal right to wear what you want. If panties can cover a woman's butt and front they can do the same for a male so grow up.

Just wear whatever type of undrwear you would normally wear. It's no concern of theirs. They probably don't care anyway.
    However, if someone were to wear something they wouldn't usually wear, specifically to cause comment, then that's a different matter....
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Good for you hun.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    Is this another panty thread. If so I love it, keep em coming, nothing like a good pair of sexy, feminine bikini panties. Think I'll go put on a pair right now.

Silver Member
    I keep a pair of tidy whites for doctor's appointments that may require exams. I don't want anything to distract them. Ironically the other day I went to get something checked that would not require an x-ray. Doctor sent me over in an unrelated issue for one and it required that I pull down my pants. Luckily I was wearing a pair of black boy shorts which the tech didn't realize what I had on. I went for a flu shot one day and had on a women's tee. When the gal went to give me the shot and pushed up my short sleeve my bra strap slipped down and she pushed it back up. Over the years I've had care givers that knew I wore women's clothes, but the vast majority never did.

There's two places I don't wear them Church and Doctor appointments . Having some eye problems went to eye Doc. wearing them , he wanted me to go to hospital to have procedure done , but when I went into a snit he came up with another plan

I am like Liz. I keep a pair of make tidy whitees for the doc. It is not that I fear them seeing them, it is just that I don't want the distraction. Now I have some plain white ones that I may wear, and these would probably be OK. I am generally disappointed with the medical care I have received lately. It seems that unless I do some research on my own and bring these things up during my visit, the doctors seems to miss such. I can't believe the things I have mentioned lately where the doctor responds "Oh yeah, that might be a good path or solution to try" Gees do I have to do all the work? Having some panties on, might cause the doctor to have even less concentration on my treatment! I pick my battles and am willing to forgo the panties to maybe get better care.
    I just want to be pretty once in a while

There are two situations in which I wear male underwear, when going to the doctor, and when I know in advance that my days work will involve something with a high chance of sending me to the doctor.
    Renée Theresa Davidson

Quote Originally Posted by Traci H View Post
    I am like Liz. I keep a pair of make tidy whitees for the doc. It is not that I fear them seeing them, it is just that I don't want the distraction. Now I have some plain white ones that I may wear, and these would probably be OK. I am generally disappointed with the medical care I have received lately. It seems that unless I do some research on my own and bring these things up during my visit, the doctors seems to miss such. I can't believe the things I have mentioned lately where the doctor responds "Oh yeah, that might be a good path or solution to try" Gees do I have to do all the work? Having some panties on, might cause the doctor to have even less concentration on my treatment! I pick my battles and am willing to forgo the panties to maybe get better care.
    Count me in with those that have kept some men's underwear. For me it's a need-to-know issue. I've been out as a crossdresser for a long time to varying degrees. I keep a bag of my men's underwear tucked away. Maybe I have a business trip or camping trip that I might have to share quarters--that type of thing. Or scheduled medical appointments. And believe me, the men's stuff I have isn't tighty whities. It's stylish stuff, but definitely men's.

I totally understand everyone that is comfortable enough to go the doc underdressed. I respect that. It's an expression of who you are, and I can't argue with that.
    Last edited by char GG; 06-26-2019 at 03:16 AM. Reason: rules

I had an EMG (nerve test) for my back and wore my vintage black sheer nylon hi cuts(no lace) thinking she was only going to do my legs. Wrong. she had me lay on my side and tested my low back too. That was the first time anybody besides my girlfriend that has seen me in panties. I wouldn't have done that with a male doc, but was kind of exciting have her see my panties

Platinum Member
    I've found wearing Vanity Fair 13109 style panties is more comfortable than my Jockey shorts. It's probably due to the spandex in the panty. That style pf panty gives more support. I like that style so much I now have 53 different colors in that style.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I like that style so much I now have 53 different colors in that style.
    Whoa Stephanie, you have 53 colors? I think I have 22 colors in the Illuminations brief, but you knock it out of the park. I mush admit that I am not crazy about a few of their new prints, but I will keep on looking. They sure are a nice panty, but relative to the original thread, I don't think I will wear them to a doc appointment soon, although the black or white would probably be OK for me. Hmmmmm.
    I just want to be pretty once in a while