So I was having some off and on pain my groin area for a couple days. I was getting worried and made appointment to see the Urologist. and then he said I had to get a ultrasound. Considering all I wear is panties I was very nerves at first but was able to get ready with out them in the room. and they did not see what I was wearing I was then refereed to a surgeon for hernia. A couple days later I am able to get in and see her. She is telling me what will be done and then tells me to get up on the bed and pull down my pants. I stand up on the step for the bed and pull down my pants And sit on end of bed I am wearing a pair of pink Victoria secret bikini panties that say Victoria secret on them. She has me lay down and does a quick check. She feels around the area and I tell her I it hurts and she says she can feel it. She tells me she has on a opening on Tuesday and can do the surgary that day or I can wait 2 weeks when she comes back from vacation. I tell here asap I want this done. I go to the hospital and get checked in and ready for surgary A couple hours later I wake up in recovery and the nurse is doing vitals and gives me a shot for pain meds. She says she will be finished in a few and will take me to my room to get my cloths . As I wheeled in the room on a wheel chair I see my sweat pants fell on the floor and my black silik lace panties are on the floor as well. She says oh sorry I think we have the wrong room . I tell here no this is the room . She points at the sweats and panties and says there are panties in here you must be next door. I tell her no this is the right room. She says ok. At least you know what room you in and smiles. I get dressed and a short time later my ride comes and get me and I go home. As far as the surgary everthing went well home and taking it easy .