Thread: A few questions to a sister truckers

A few questions to a sister truckers

In my last post I wrote about my dressing drive in Europe, I mentioned I got some attention from truckers . My question is, in North America when I was younger truck drivers would use CB radios to communicate with each other, not sure if they still use them. I was wondering if truck drivers in Europe have anything else besides a cell phone to communicate.
    And my other question is, have you ever seen crossdressers driving on the highway.
    Just wondering. Thanks

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    40+ years trucking here in the USA and I have seen a few CDers but a lot more instances of couples engaging in sexual acts while driving down the road.
    Lets just say you never know what you will see and if you told others how often you see things like that they wouldn't believe you anyway.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-14-2019 at 11:54 PM.

I know a couple CD/TG truck drivers. One is here in the states and the other drives in England. My British truck driver friend transitioned back in the mid 1980's. Not sure about the one here in the states.

I'm not so sure that they qualify so much as crossdressers, as they do more so as (trans ~ women), as while there's not a "truck load" of them at the US based mega carrier I work at, there are a number of them that work there as women.

In one incident another driver made a rather rude comment to one, who approached the owner, who not only had tbf the offending driver fired, but had the company anti~ discrimination policy rewritten to be inclusive of both sexual and gender identity embracing a zero tolerance for violation of such.

Banned Spammer
    The big company I worked for had your standard non discrimination rules too.
    There were several gay whse workers but none in the drivers rank except for me but I never "came out" while I worked there.
    Never saw the need to because I was treated fairly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    40+ years trucking here in the USA and I have seen a few CDers but a lot more instances of couples engaging in sexual acts while driving down the road.
    Lets just say you never know what you will see and if you told others how often you see things like that they wouldn't believe you anyway.
    I do agree you sure do see a lot of strange things going on, on the road LOL

Maria, Your question of seeing other dressers on the highway is YES, Everyday because I am one and I am a driver running all of North America from the Mexico border to the top of the Northwest Territories. No I don't work for the so called "mega carriers". Their pay would never afford me the lady luxuries I enjoy.

Banned Spammer
    One has to be a special breed to be a trucker because its a lonely existence at times.
    It was a great profession and gave me a very good lifestyle.
    I owned a few trucks of my own for a part of the time too.A very hard job but very rewarding job.

Truck drivers still use CB radio here in the UK, well as far as I know anyway. I think it depends on the size of the company and company policy? If not CB radio then PMR (Private Mobile Radio) Kinda like CB but a little more private somehow?

I don't pay any attention to the sex/gender/sexuality of people around me so spotting people that don't fit into the binary of straight male / female is not something I'm good at, so I can't say I've seen any LGBT whilst I'm out and about.

Banned Spammer
    CB radios in trucks has been the standard here in the USA since the 1970s.