Thread: The subject of underwear came talking to a friend

The subject of underwear came up talking to a friend

Well I was talking to a friend and he brought of the fact of underwear bothering him while he worked. From sweating and rubbing and so on. He told me about these boxer briefs he found and how much he like them. He said I don't know what kind you wear meaning me I just said bikinis. I wanted to say panties but just didn't think it would benefit anything. So I just left it there.
    Last edited by Leonora; 06-15-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats fine he really doesn't need to know what you wear.
    They are bikini so you weren't lying to him.

Catastrophy was averted; life went on.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

If any guy friend asked, I would state bikini as well. They don't don't need to know panties.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Sometimes the best option for working long hours in a hot and humid environment is no underwear at all. Been there, done that. Of course don't wear tight fitting pants either.

You could also just say Jockey's or Hanes. Both companies make both men's and women's underwear. Let them figure out which style, they'll assume something all on their own. For example, Jockey 'all cotton' could mean this
    Jockey mens.jpg

or this

Jockey womens.jpg
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    In the straight world of non-cross-dressing males it never enters there minds that another male would wear women's panties. All your co-worker was thinking was different styles of male undies. Same for women, they never think a man would wear women's underwear. On the other hand we as crossdressers think panties. Commando is comfortable but if you want that very special feeling slip on a pair of nylon bikini panties. We emulate women, we want to look like they look in panties. We as crossdressers get more out of wearing underwear than any other group. If we really enjoy wearing women's panties and it's just underwear to the rest why should it be looked down on as perverted, it's just our choice not there's ???????? Another example of how the playing field isn't fair.

if you said thong he probably would have laughed his ass off!.... I did it once and got a "get the hell out of here!"...........

never happaned to me but if it does,.....
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Depends on the friend and the
    circumstances, I suppose, but I don't typically find myself discussing my underwear.

Besides when I'm not wearing knickers I'm almost always commando.

Me wearing men's underwear is super rare. Much to Wifeling's chagrin, despite me explaining the greater comfort. A hefty kick to the conkers at a young age has resulted in a sensitive meat and two veg to the extent that most men's underwear is just too restrictive. The hammock-like fit of many knickers just works better for me. Try getting a struggling wife to believe that is a major
    factor however. In her defence though l
    needn't pick the styles and colours I do. But then that's just typical for us lot. (I did say 'major factor', not 'only factor' 😁.)

Platinum Member
    Never in my experience have I had a conversation with a friend about underwear. Somehow, the subject has never come up. I will be fine if it never does.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I would have told him Boy Shorts.
    Angie