Thread: Having a Great weekend. And a few new pickups

Having a Great weekend. And a few new pickups

Hello everyone,

Haven't posted in a bit. Hope you all are well and sweet as ever The weekends been great!

On friday, me and the wife got dinner after work. Headed to Walmart after. We were in the makeup section going crazy lol I ended up getting some Elf setting powder and some highlighter. She got some new primer, and some new brushes. We grabbed a few other things around the store. We go into the womens clothes section. She's grabbing a few summer shirts. She says to me, well since we are here. Grab a few things. Meaning womens shirts etc. So I got a cute black tunic with white dots all over it. Super cute shirt. Then
    Today, I made a stop at the local thrifstore after work, 15 minutes before they closed. I grabbed a PS4 video game and the best part of it. I got a super cute back zip up dress. It has blue flower designs mostly white on it and its black on the upper shoulder and chest areas. And white below where the skirt area is. And I mean it fits Perfectly!!! Its beautiful!! Best part of it.... $10.
    I'll have to post some pictures soon. Anyways, I hope you all have a great fathers day tommarow. Be good and stay sweet ladies!

Much love,
    Mrs. Kaylin

Platinum Member
    glad both of you had fun and made some great finds at the thriftstore!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Great deals can be found everywhere if you’re a savvy shopper. If you’re willing to spend some time, just head to the local mall and shop the sale racks. I can’t even count how many $10 dresses and $5 skirts I’ve acquired that way. The green dress I wore to DragCon was a $10 sale rack find from Papyrus. (Ok so I put a $175 corset over it but still...)

Thank you Kim it was a really great weekend. Love finding great deals. Micki, I'm always looking for deals lately. Definitely a savy shopper. After reading posts from others that goto thrift stores I had to go check it out myself. I definitely need to get my butt to the mall and do some shopping soon. Also Micki thank you for tip on the setting powder. Works absolutely fantastic!! I love it

Hi Kaylin, it sounds like you and your wife had quite the time. It's so wonderful when you can find such great deals. I have got to hit the thrift shops on my next adventure.
    Hugs,
    Robin

Thanks Robin. Ya the thrift stores are full of deals on clothes. The one I goto now, is my main store. The price that I paid for the stuff in comparison to online. Is incredible. I saved alot of money! They have a cute top that I'm hoping is still there on friday. I gotta get it lol I definitely need more leggings too. That'll be on my list too.