Thread: Sunday Dinner Report - Father's day edition

Sunday Dinner Report - Father's day edition

I really hadn't noticed just how much I've been dressing, but it's about 90% or more at home. With so much time to make up for in allowing myself to express my feminine side coupled with being in my 'man disguise' all day at work during the week, I am thoroughly enjoying the experience.

Anyway, our son was to come over earlier this morning to help with some of the heavy lifting around the house, but as I was making breakfast for us and for his expected arrival, we got a call. He was having car trouble. Herself needed to run to the market to pick up some possibles for dinner, so I said I'd meet him at the mechanic and give him a ride.

By this point, I had already thought to don the 'man disguise' today in honor of fathers' day anyway, but if I was going out, it would either mean shaving and doing my make up, or changing out of my skirt and forms. I chose the latter more because I didn't want to leave him waiting at the mechanics. It's been so long that I've been dressed 'male' at home that by now it was almost a novelty unto itself! Well, maybe they wouldn't notice my subtle pink translucent nails at the mechanics. Maybe they wouldn't notice the wig line on my forehead just about at my own natural hairline

As I was making ready to leave, herself paused in her own business and said with a degree of earnestness "You're still pretty, even in your man clothes."

She didn't say it as 'words of encouragement'. She said it as an earnest statement. I love my spouse!

Car trouble was quick, easy, and inexpensive … how often does THAT happen!?? Dinner was uneventful, unless you count the incredible way my wife can cook steaks! A relaxing time for all
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Ain't it funny how time just slips away...90% at home and than "crossdressing" as male when home a novelty, who would have thought. It's something that I believe not many can really enjoy.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Macey, Ok just one question, which side do the chickens and the pig prefer?
    Crissy

I too had a nice Daddy day. Glad you did too.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Platinum Member
    simple car repairs, a wonderful spouse - life is good
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt