Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gifts for my husband

Hey Moonchild
    I’m someone that’s married to a woman like you. Patient, empathetic, loving and confused. Most importantly, open minded. So many of us exploring gender boundaries are confused somewhat and it takes an open mind, and faith in your relationship to make it work. It sounds like you already know that, and you’ll find many great people and conversations on this forum to help you figure things out.
    I’ve found that as long as you’re comfortable enough with each other, even things that are difficult to talk about come easily.
    Honestly, love isn’t gendered. If you really love someone, imho you love someone beyond that
    Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all the successes in the world. Your positive attitude and acceptance reaffirm my faith that good people exist in the world.

See, the internet isn't all bad. Just reading this gave me hope that if i'm 'caught' someday that it won't end in a disaster. And it would help with the issue of running out of things to put on wish lists for the holidays.