Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gifts for my husband

Gifts for my husband

It’s taken me months and months to accept the CD idea. I cannot fully say I fully understand it but, I’m gonna do my best to make him happy. Like I said before “I am not gonna stop loving him because he likes to dress like a female”. I got him a bra with pockets that I promptly filled with silicone breasts. He says, “I love it and you can see the nipple”. He says, “they feel so real”. Bahaha
    I also got him some pocket panties that now have silicone implants in those too. He is squealing with delight. He tells me “this is the best gift you’ve ever given me”. Since we’ve been married 34 years I figure that was saying quite a lot.

You should know that you’re doing great. You’re keeping an open mind, and making an effort to make things work, and that’s all most of the folks here want. Keep in mind that this, just like everything in marriage, is an “us” thing. That means he has a responsibility to take things at a pace you’re comfortable with, and to not let the relationship become all about him. Hope things continue to go well for you.

You are, quite literally, one in a million, Moonchild. If your husband ever forgets that, you let us know. We will set him straight.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Hi Moonchild 9510

Yes, he is very lucky to have such an accepting spouse.

As for understanding, many CDs don't really understand either. They just are the way they are.

Marion

You all are so kind and positive. Thank you for your support. I’m trying to think how I can help other females with this CD thought. It IS difficult and mindsets are not changed overnight. I did see a glimmer of hope on ‘break through’ thread.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Play it slow, stay positive and love each other. It will work out.

Your husband is one lucky guy for sure. Just keep the lines of communication open, if he starts going too fast let him know to slow it down some.
    Crissy

Aspiring Member
    It's great you are so accepting. Try and have fun with your "girlfriend". You have both a boyfriend/husband and a girlfriend to for different moods/times. Sherrii

Moonchild, I have always enjoyed gifs my wife has given me. The acceptance means so much.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Your husband is very fortunate to have such a wonderful accepting and supportive wife.

Welcome to the forum - hope you share more of your thoughts - this was a great post
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 06-20-2019 at 04:49 AM.

OMG Moonchild, if my wife even gave me a pair of panties, I would think I died and went to heaven. I give you major kudos for your efforts and show of love. Your spouse is a very lucky man and I hope he truly appreciates it.

As Marion said, we have no idea way this occurs to us, but some acceptance is the best gift a spouse could ever give. I remain ever optimistic for such with my wife.

It's wonderful that you are open to his CD'ing. So many face scorn and ridicule from those they love which makes everything so much more difficult for them.

As for not fully understanding it ... well, join the club! I would venture to say that none of us fully understand this. I know I spent decades trying to understand all this for myself and eventually I just gave up. I no longer care Why. I just know it's part of me and something that needs expression.
    Fortunately, I have a wife like yourself. She took the time to talk, listen, ask and she fully accepts. I am one of the lucky ones as is your husband. He may sound happy, over joyed, elated, but I don't think he will ever be able to completely express what your love and acceptance in this really mean to him. There are not words.
    Bless you.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love women that comment here. It shows genuine people exist who desperately care for their partners. I understand now that as much as I try to explain it to my wife she may never understand, but it doesn’t matter. She cares, that’s enough for me at this moment in time. I use many examples to make that easier but ultimately end up complicating it. You should not be ashamed or disappointed. I guarantee he is still the guy you fell in love with. We just think and feel differently to most guys. Although everyone has their own take on it, I would say it is harmless largely and mainly a form of expression. It takes a lot of courage to admit this part of being a male crossdresser. I wish I was brave enough to tell everyone. For now and most likely forever, I’m glad my partner is there for me with it.
    Fair play to you two. Your help and support will mean the world to him. Just make sure he is giving the same back. That’s a lesson I learnt. 🙂 x

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Moonchild, all people change. Including couples. Many change and grow apart.

U taking an interest in your SO's interests, and he in yours, will help u be among those who grow together!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    You're an angel Moonchild. I think its great that you are trying to make your husband happy and accept a part of him that you can't fully understand. However please take small steps, and let your husband know whenever you are uncomfortable with his crossdressing. Keep the lines of communication open and remind him that you have needs too.

As far as trying to understand crossdressing - I can tell you what I think. Researchers believe crossdressing and transgenderism is a combination of epigenetic, psychological, and other factors. We know that the brain's neural pathways differ between men and women. The neural pathways of transgenders don't fully conform to their biological gender. We know that during the first three years of life the brain produces a massive amount of neural connections in a process called synaptogenesis. (There is also some synaptogenesis with puberty.) Then, largely through the learning process some connections are cut while others are reinforced. So, the brains of crossdressers seem to be hardwired to release feel good neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and others) when we feminize ourselves. These neurotransmitters produce sensations of well-being, pleasure, gratification, self-identity, comfort, and reduces stress. Simply, crossdressing makes us happy. The sensations aren't always the same. Doing the same thing over and over causes the brain to release less dopamine, so crossdressers are always trying to make small changes, (or purchase new stuff) to keep the sensations high. (Again, this is largely my personal perspective.)

You are an Angel.
    Angie

Platinum Member
    Wow! That’s so wonderful of you.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Moonchild, it is awesome that you are working to be understanding. I think it speaks highly of you and your Relationship with your SO. Thanks for sharing this with us. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Moon child, there are no words to describe you.
    Your husband is so lucky to have you. The thought and research to find the items, but them and then the strength to give them to him is amazing.

Make sure he shows his appreciation for you and as Aunt Kelly said, if he ever forgets how amazing you are, tell us straight away.
    Xx

Silver Member
    Moonchild, you are a very rare gem of a wife. Everything said above is applicable to you and your CDing husband's relationship, and you do need to take it slow and easy. Grow together in this evolution. When you have your 10 posts, ask GretchenM for her input as to why he wants/needs to CD. If she reads this, she may post same for you.
    There is some research evidence that his need to CD comes from an excessive estrogen flow to his (to be) XY fetus' developing BRAIN during the first six weeks of pregnancy, that being the time when the physical sex attributes of the fetus have not yet been determined (though all develop nipples during this time. That's why men have them). I believe I've stated this close to being correct. Males may subsequently have a strong feeling to be female or emulate one, yet they don't know why. Sex anomalies do exist and are more common then many realize, Just keep this in your open mind as the two of you explore and travel this road together. Good luck!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    My lady you are a dream, your husband found a treasure in you. I do hope he does not take advantage of you in this but
    appreciates it and keeps him humbled and not selfish

Welcome to the forum, Moonchild.
    I hope that as you settle in you find the support you yourself will need as you continue to try to support and understand this aspect of your husband's personality.

Hi Moonchild,

You're doing very well, your husband should be very happy to have you, he'll pay back with a lot of love for you.
    Every CD would wish to have an accepting partner who even buys clothes for him/her.

My wife bought me a pair of black high heels, shopping together in an early stage of my coming out to her, that's 20 years ago, she's now tolerant but not really very accepting and doesn't want to know about my dressing and clothes anymore.
    My new flickr account has pictures to look at:

https://www.flickr.com/people/bmw325it/

Moonchild,

Ditto what the rest have already said so well.

If you read here often enough you'll see folks writing about the fear of going out. Little voices in our heads tell us there's a mob with burning torches, pitchforks and rope waiting for us the minute we step out the door. In truth reality is nothing like that. Worlds do not collide, mountains don't crash into the sea, in fact the great vast majority of folks we encounter treat us just as another person.

In this I see similarities in your situation. Those same little voices would be saying, "This is just wrong wrong wrong". ""Everything's going to change, everyone will know and hate us". ""He wants to be a woman". It's natural that you would feel this way. Society has for so long denounced CD'ers. There's also the CD= Gay, in fact all manner of misconceptions.

Reading your post I see someone who's discovered that it's not the end of the world. Life goes on much as it always did. Yes there's a new dynamic in your lives but it adds to things not detracts. So as others have said, take it slow and steady. If you feel your SO's dressing is going too far, too soon, just let him know. Life as ever will find an equilibrium.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed