Thread: While in the Hospital

While in the Hospital

As some of you know I had a stroke last Xmas ( I'm doing great no problems) Just now remembering I a CT scan with dye on my brain. So the orderly come in to shave me for the test. Tells me he has to shave my privates for the test. He turns his back me put on his gloves and puts shaving cream on his hand. He turns around pulls my grow up looks down at me says looks like my job is done. Wipes the shaving cream on gets a towel cleans me of and walks away. Since I'm shaved all but a triangle down there for years. I had a smile on my face after he left.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    LOL how handy that you did the shaving already.

Glenda, Good on you being ok, nice story, made me smile.
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm not exactly sure I caught what happened? But, if you're well and happy, I'm pleased for u, Glenda!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

She shaves a "bikini line" for her itty bitty panties.

He came in to shave your privates in order to do a catscan of your brain???
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Maybe it is a check for metal objects?

Banned Read only
    If the orderly knew you were a CD he must have thought your brain was in your privates, that is why he chose to shave there. Non CDers have their brain in their head so he shaves their head. Make sense……….NO.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    He came in to shave your privates in order to do a catscan of your brain???
    The same thing occurred to me. Seems a little incongruous.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

That's a very cute story.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    If the orderly knew you were a CD he must have thought your brain was in your privates, that is why he chose to shave there. Non CDers have their brain in their head so he shaves their head. Make sense……….NO.
    I think that macho, hetero males are often accused of having their brain between their legs and CDs allegedly have their gender between their ears.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I had that similar situation last year when I had surgery down there and I also did keep that area very neat, clean and tidy. No pre-surgery shaving required! As has been talked about above, why did they need to shave down there, to connect some extra outlet connected stickies for the electro whatever?

A little bit gutting, you could've got a free groom.
    Glad you're doing ok.
    Xx

Glad all is good with you. Nice story and nice of you to make his job so easy.
    Angie