Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessi is comming! I'm so excited!

Thankyou ladies, all these comments and words of support mean so much! So to be clear, I dont expect this to be the perfect transformation. I am completely new to the makeup side. But I've been watching tutorials for a while now. But wont be able to practice till the night of. And I am a hairy Italian man on the outside. Although I'll be shaving my face.( because I miss cut my beard line and just shaved it off. I've been working my excuses too!) But I will not be shaving my arms.
    To be clear, I'm just looking for a weekend where Jessica can just shine, looking beautiful dancing around the house. But you have all given me such confidence so far and I'm so excited, I will be sharing a ton of pictures when I can. I'll try to post a few before pics as well.
    Again ladies, thank you all for such kind words of encouragement.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No need for excuses for shaving your beard.
    I hope you have a wonderful time shining.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifox85 View Post
    Melissa you are do right, this time is for me to be me and I have so many idea's I'm going through my head. Thankyou again I hope you stick around through the finished product.
    I'll stick around don't you worry. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures and reading the write up after the event.
    Xx

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    No need for excuses for shaving your beard.
    I hope you have a wonderful time shining.
    I always wear a beard, though sometimes I cut it down short. It's just a fail safe if my wife acts surprised when she comes back to clean shaven me. But the plus side is she's never liked the beard.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I had facial hair for 30 years and when I shaved it all off nobody asked any questions.
    I think we think people will ask but truth is nobody really cares either way.
    My wife at the time said I looked better and younger so that was fine with me.

Seven days to go! I just ordered some of the last things I need. Basically all new under padding support, what I have is on the raggity side and old. A new dress, and a wig. You ladies have me wanting to look my best next weekend! The undergarments I have now for my padding are too small for my size and are uncomfortable after about an hour or so. I'm planning on being transformed for about 24 hours so I need to be comfortable.

Jessi, you probably don't have time to order on-line but a suggestion to make the experience even better is a beard concealer, you can use red lipstick to neutralize the blue/black underneath. This will help your foundation cover the beard underneath.

Secondly, go with false nails. Many of us put them on last but I now enjoy the challenge and feel of doing the whole transformation with them on, makes me feel more femme and brings on the Pink Fog like no other aspect!

Welcome Jessi and enjoy your weekend.

I thought about that, even clean shaven I have very dark, jet black facial hair stubble. I ordered everything in going to have, unfortunately no beard concealer or shoes!!! I just couldn't find any my size that would work. But that's okay I'm not planning on leaving the house. But mabey next time!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I almost forgot! I do have my fake nails, but how can I attach them to remove easily? Will using a different glue help?

I found the double sided tape for nails worked well. seems to be a form of contact cement, so comes off with no problem. Any SuperGlue will need acetone and may change appearance of nails. Some false nails come with it already on, so they are just peel and press on.

Hugs, Ellen

and if your going out and about, keep your bag with you at all times, I never take my phone or cards with with, just cash, if you lose or get your bag stolen then your not not going to hurt so much if its only cash you have lost.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    You might consider a corset. The extra weight has to go somewhere so it can be an asset. I think crossdressing has given me a greater appreciation for all types of bodies.

Most of all hope you had fun.

I found out today I have family comming in this weekend. But not super close family but they might decide to stop by. They'll be staying down the street at another relative's place. I'll come up with some excuse why I cant see them.

Darla, I myself am a slimmer man, borderline dad bod. But even though I'm not big I feel as though Jessica is, and I feel sexiest and most comfortable that way. But I have complete control of the shape, I do put a larger waistline in because I want to keep some realism. There's no way I could be a 46-32-46 I would look ridiculous, so idk how the corset would help me, plus I dont have enough time to gather one up before this weekend. But you are right every body type deserves appreciation, even if it is excessive. I just dont want to offend anyone here or have them thinking it's a joke to me, I really do enjoy the size I am as a woman and its who I am.

Well tonight is the night, when I get off work I'll go pick up the last of my supplies, which will be interesting seeing how I've never bought female underwear in a public store. But I cant wait! I wanted to ask a moderator if I should start a new thread for the weekend experience, or continue it on here. I would like to start a new one so I can go back and enjoy it myself without all the clutter. But I'll do whatever I need to do. Anyways I'll see you ladies tonight!

Hi Jessifox85,

It's fine if you want to start a new thread about your weekend.

Enjoy!

Jessi,
    Buying underwear from a store in person is so much fun. Nobody will look twice at you, they will just think your buying it for your SO and I've always found that the sales assistants give you extra credit and appreciation that you are being so nice to your SO. I never tell them it's for me but I never confirm its for somebody else either, that way I'm not lying!!

Good luck for tonight, I hope it all goes well, looking forward to the new thread and the report in the morning.
    Xx

I've been reading a lot on here about that. And I've noticed that same thing, SA's dont care what you are buying apparently. As long as your buying something. I dont carry womens underwear but I do work retail, so I get it.

Jessie has been in full swing for over 24 hours now. I'll post some pictures later when I do a full write up. But for now I can say ladies this is absolutely amazing! I could not be more thrilled right now.