Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessi is comming! I'm so excited!

Jessi is comming! I'm so excited!

Hey everyone! So I'm new here and I wanted to start a thread to tell everyone about me and to have some people help me go through this process of 'Becoming Jessi for 24hrs'.

Before I go any further I want to say a few things.. I want to be as 99% truthful as I can be where as only names and exact details will be altered to protect my true details about my identity. Also I want to let everyone know about me my Male self first.

I am a man who day to day manages a retail store who has a wife and son I both love dearly. I live in the peidmont-triad area of North Carolina. And on occasion scince I was 7 years old I dress up like a woman..

But never like I will next weekend.. I will have the opportunity to fully go all out on my inner girlfriend whom I have recently named Jessica. Now when I say all out, I mean all out which may not sound like alot but remember girls.. I'm used to having mabey a few hours or one night every blue moon to do this.

This time without a doubt, will be the most extravagant time yet. But, I have to prepare which is where all you come in. I would love to hear your opinions and compliments as I go through this. But remember Jessica is who she is and she's gonna do what she wants to do!

Okay ladies! From this point out I will be typing as jessi on here. So I can go back and enjoy this journey later. So anyways, I should probably tell you about myself..

My name is Jessica Christina Scott. I unfortunately dont have any good photos but that all will change next weekend. But I can describe myself to you. I'm a rather tall woman at 5'11", I am a plus sized girl but I'm more than comfortable with my own sexy body. Plus my ladies aren't complaining about it but my back does! Lol. I'm a free spirited woman who loves to dance and sing! Well lipsing maybe! I can be loud and wild but I am still a classy girl!

Anyway, thank you all for reading and please comment because I would love to share this journey with all of you! Excuse my language ladies but I'm going all the way balls IN on this one! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Bye bye for now!

Good luck Jessica,

As said before. Enjoy the weekend coming up and be the Jessica she wants to be.
    Xx

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome to our little spot on the web I hope you enjoy it here.
    Sounds like you have an exciting day coming up.I hope its everything you hoped it would be.

I'm gonna answer some questions here from my intro thread.

Thanks girls. Um. My size is rather large my cup is probably a 40E and my waist and behind are rather large as well. That's allways been a sensitive subject too. To be honest it's hard enough to be able tell someone your a CD and then when they ask explain that you dress probably 50-80 lbs above your normal weight. " So your a fat crossdresser?!" That's what I'd hear.
    But to answer another question. Yes I have dressed on a few times a month basis for the whole time I've been CD. But most of the times I've had the bare minimum of extras on with my breast rig and padding.but smaller amounts of accessories and short amounts of time.
    I've never completed the look from head to toe.

You are ago you are. Size doesn't matter as long as you are happy with what you see looking back at you.
    You dress how you want to dress and how you feel attractive.

So your experienced in all parts of dressing but just not at the same time.
    Then the coming weekend will be super exciting, I still remember my first time going the full head to toe experience, it was amazing.

Start slow and take your time. Remember pictures as you go. They will help you remember it and give you clues on what you can do better, sequences to change next time or remind you what worked and unfortunately, what didn't, I've had plenty of those moments!!
    Xx

And to answer one more question. You are all correct and I think are right up my alley. This Is just a super fun weekend and away for me to relive some stress. Prefect my look. Snd just have a great time. I have been researching for a while now. I knew a month ago this was comming. But i wanted to talk though it and experience it with others just like me.

Banned Spammer
    I don't think weight has much to do with crossdressing.
    At least for me I haven't found being short and quite fat a problem.I work with what I have.

Melissa you are do right, this time is for me to be me and I have so many idea's I'm going through my head. Thankyou again I hope you stick around through the finished product.

Banned Spammer
    Take plenty of pictures and share some here if you wish because I would love to see how your night turns out.

Tracii you're right everyone is beautiful exactly how they are. I was just saying to tell someone close to you who might already think CD is weird will really think its weird when you do it with a fat suit basically. But I think I am beautiful as a large woman. I am a heterosexual Male so of course large breast are attractive to me but to make it look real I gotta pack on some pounds elsewhere.

Maybe set some goals for your self...things to try or skills to improve on...like nails or makeup. That time will do by very quickly and feel rushed. I hope you have a great day. Cheers
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Jessica, welcome to this forum. I hope you have a great weekend and we would love to hear your story of being Jessica and what she did, while out and about. FYI: I am in the Triad area also.

Amy Lynn thankyou but my breast rig is in no way passable. And all my clothes expose cleavage. But mabey I'll still go for a little drive or something.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh and also a member of the triad mabey you know somewhere that might be a little more understanding of the supplies I need.

Welcome. With your situation, you want to leave no trace. So if you plan on using nail polish, put on a clear coat first so no color sticks to you. Make sure you have nail polish remover.
    Mascara may leave your eye lashes a bit darker, so consider that. False lashes are 1 option.
    Hugs, Ellen

Welcome Jessi. There was at least one other person here who used to pad themselves out a lot from what I remember. Go for it. Hey I'm 46D without padding, just C-sized forms + playing the tuba since I was 14 LOL

I just love the idea of padding. Plus my wingspan is 6'5" so you can Imagine how broad my shoulders are. Big hips and breast always suited me best. But I through a little belly in there anyway to fill it all in better. Thank you all again for chiming in it's so nice to have a place to talk about this stuff. I never thought I'd join a forum..

I only need 4

More post

To make it 10

Sorry I did it this way
    Last edited by char GG; 06-21-2019 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Please make sure you read the rules

For a second, I thought Jesus was coming.

I think we'll be better off with another cder. Welcome.

I don't think your attempt to get to 10 posts quickly really worked....
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Jessi

I have a suggestion based on my early experience "going live" so to speak.

Go out for a professional makeover. The first time I got a professional makeover was the first time I saw the girl inside come out for a visit.

Here's some suggestions:

MAC: If you're brave enough to get a makeover in public, pull up your big girl panties and have of a seat on the chair in full view. If you're not brave enough (I wasn't), make an appointment in the hidden back room, which is what I did. Since then, I've gone a few times for a free mini makeover, like just for eyes, which, IMHO, is the hardest thing to do well.

Sephora: They typically do their makeovers by the front window. If you can handle that go for it. If that's a bridge too far, go to the Sephora in JCPenney. Same Sephora, but a much smaller crowd of lookie loos. But, still not private. I did the JCP route.

Ulta They do the makeup at the back of the store, but still in public view. First time there, i got an SA to pick me out some "drug store priced" makeup for a DYI. It looked pretty awful, umm, very awful. That's why I suggest a professional makeover. When I got more brave, I had an SA help me pick out some lipsticks on special, and then match me with a foundation, pretty much in full view of everyone.

I've heard a lot about Merle Norman, but have no personal experience. I've also talked to some of the MAs at Macy's, but way too public for me to get a makeover.

I've also done many mani/pedis at salons not likely to be patronized by anyone I know. Last time I did 1 inch extensions with dipping powder to go out of town. Not highly recommended because you can't do any normal activity (even zipping your pants) with one inch extensions. Plus you need them professionally removed. My nail tech used a "dremel" tool.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Have fun in the upcoming adventure!

Jessi, Welcome to the forum. Have a great time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jessi I hope no I know your going to have a GREAT TIME.

Jessie:

First of all, a hearty welcome.

Your upcoming adverture has piqued the interest of many of us. To get you closer to 10 posts, maybe you could give us a better description of your “rig” and describe in more detail how you transform yourself, how you put together any aids to dressing (home made prosthetic breasts, hips, etc.), and what you plan to wear.

Dont forget to include something about why/how you get such freedom this weekend to be able to go all out. For instance, in my earlier days dressing, I would relish a weekend when my late wife would takke our son to visit family out of town while I would stay home for whatever excuse I could muster. Tell us more of your story.

Best,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Welcome Jessica. I think you will find this place is full of helpful, friendly people that are very accepting of all of our variety from mild CD to mild TG to strong TG. We often share our experiences openly.

Many of us began this behavior when young, just like you did. And many engaged in similar amounts of the normal behavior that happens when you are sure you are doing something very, very wrong - feeling shame, using secrecy, etc. Then we discovered that really doesn't work in the long run, took a deep breath, and came out. Nothing wrong; it is who you are. Coming out may have been a really bad experience or a really good experience or something in between.

But where you go with this is not some fixed goal. It is an adventurous exploration to find a combination that is really comfortable for who you are and I suspect you have yet to fully discover. This weekend will be a huge event for you. But don't get caught up in the idea that it will all be as perfect as you imagine it will be - the fantasy aspect is not reality. You may find some things that feel right at first and later feel wrong and don't fit who Jessica is. No problem - modify it. Experiment, explore, try all kinds of combinations, see if maybe less is more or if more is more. I recommend seeking the place where you suddenly feel a great calm come over you and a satisfaction so your brain says, "Hey, you got it right this time. Now that is really you." But most of all it should be, on balance, an enjoyable journey into a world where you are satisfying something really deep inside you, something very fundamental that has been suppressed for most of your life. Like me you may end up finding that a bits and pieces approach works best or you may need to go much further to find the sweet zone that fits you.

Enjoy and feel free to share your experiences with us; in part that is what this little community is all about. Have fun whenever you have the chance to shift into Jessica mode, but also be aware that each time is an opportunity to grow and understand better who Jessica is as a person, whether she can collaborate with her male companion to produce a richer life experience rather than being a separate identity. But if you go out as Jessica be very careful where you go. Those who have transitioned learned the truth that to be safe, at the minimum do not go anywhere alone where a genetic girl would not go. Be safe.

Hi Jessi welcome girl. Nice to meet you. Enjoy your upcoming adventure hun.
    Angie

For what it's worth from a closet case. Take pictures, take your time putting on makeup if you do it yourself, paint your nails, dress yourself, put on your shoes, put on your wig and look into the mirror. One of the most powerful moments I have ever had. I couldn't believe that the person looking back at me, was me! Take some pictures and share some with us if you want to. Be careful and have fun