When you were young Did it shock you how easy it was to fit into your sisters frilly dresses and how Girly it made you look and feel ?

At an age when most boys thought girls had cuties, seeing yourself in Silly Girls clothes looking like a Girl was shocking ! At least at a young age I realized Girls and boys weren't that different and how easily we could be made to look just like Girls. Scary but also so much fun !

ZXXXXVF.jpg

Maybe its just me. I was extremely lucky to be born 1 year after my older sister and 2 years before my next of 4 sisters. I was also a very late grower entering high school at a height of 4:10. Anyway by the time I started getting interested in my sisters things at around 7 I had so many fun things to try on. My sisters did ballet for many years so the number of tutus around was great. They also later did tennis for years and back in the 60s all the girls wore very fem tennis dresses with lacy butt panties. It was so much fun putting on all these outfits because of how well they fit and felt, but it was also very funny !!! Even with my longer hair I was laughing at myself everytime I went in front of the mirror wondering what would happen if I got caught ! They also had several FRU FRU Babydoll nighties that were to die for ! New Dresses and Slips were constantly arriving. Anyway It was just so Fun and really Funny ! I would pay a fortune now to just get to spend a day at a vintage shop trying on Dresses and those great full slips and getting a good giggle !