Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lavender Phones

Lavender Phones

At a recent CD support group meeting, one of the new people was venting some of her personal frustrations about CDing and life in general. Along the way she said, “… and how many guys do you know that carry a lavender colored phone?” Almost simultaneously, all ten of us, including the moderator, reached into our purses and set down a lavender/purple phone onto the table. The rest of the evening was spent with a lot of laughter and a good time was had by all.

However, one must wonder about the possible implications of such a phenomenon. After all, eleven out of eleven crossdressers all had lavender phones. Do we have a new way of detecting crossdressers in the wild? What color phone do you have?

One person at work mentioned my purple phone. I told her that my jeans are black except when they're blue, my hair is black except now it's grey, my shoes are black except when they're muddy, I need a LITTLE color in my life! Ah, drab mode. At least my phone isn't drab!
    Too much mascara is almost enough.

Contact me on MeWe mewe.com/i/maceyg

Darn, I always was the odd one! Mine is pink and i do take a ribbing about it when in guy mode

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have a dark pink cover and a grey one with an oriental tree on it.
    My male friends could care less they know I am gay anyway so my phone cover isn't a huge deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Macey View Post
    I told her that my jeans are black except when they're blue, my hair is black except now it's grey, my shoes are black except when they're muddy..

♫ ♬..But I'm a substitute for another guy,
    I look pretty tall, but my heels are high. ♩ ♪
    ♫ ♬ The simple things are all complicated,
    I look pretty young, but I'm just backdated, yeah! ♩ ♪

♫ ♬ Sub-sti-tute, . .

First thing that came to mind! ..

- Lydianne.

Hannah,

Mine is Red. It matches the color I always have on my nails when dressing,

Suzi Q

Gold Member
    HannahB:
    I live in the Far Northern Burbs of Chicago, and belong to a great support group in McHenry.
    I do not go out dressed, just would never pass, however I do under dress all the time.
    I would like to know where you are located, Maybe you would like to join our group
    Rader

Banned Read only
    For some reason we are atracted to lavender and purple. I know that I am.

But my phone is black because I pay full price for my phone. So I only buy cheap phones, and nobody makes cute covers for cheap phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    For some reason we are atracted to lavender and purple. I know that I am...
    Don't forget lilac and orchid!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    My phone is lavender. No comments from anyone.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    my first iphone was a blue, the one after and the current one are silver. All with black cases with the current one being leather. The colour choices of the phones were decided just by picking the last colour the sales rep offered. Just not a big deal for me

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    For some reason we are atracted to lavender and purple. I know that I am.

But my phone is black because I pay full price for my phone. So I only buy cheap phones, and nobody makes cute covers for cheap phones.
    I had the same problem. Try cellphonecases.com. They all kinds of stuff for phone. I bought 2 in rose gold for my phone.
    Always a girl.

I've had 8 cell phones since 1998; six black, one silver, and one ivory with a sort of teak trim on the back (original Moto X). The silver was the only color that the Time Port Motorola phone came in from Spring at the time; I had wanted another black one like my Star Tak, but they didn't carry it yet. To this day, those Motorola flip phones (Star Tak and Time Port from Sprint) still had the best sound of any cell phones I've ever come across. And I know it's not the Sprint service, because my current phone is from Sprint. So it must have been those phones.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Lydianne, the late 60's are calling. They want you back...
    !
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    LOL too funny. I have a black phone with a very feminine hot pink color. I don't really like phones and especially phone covers, but I've dropped and broken like 3 Galaxy S4 phones. We were at a thrift store and I was digging through this huge box of free phone covers and the only one that fit was this hot pink one. I stuck it on the phone more as a joke then anything and forgot about it. Next day I work everybody's joking about my pink phone. I really like it.

Platinum Member
    I have a black flip phone. Cheapest thing I could find at Target years ago. As a sidebar for consideration my wife and I watched a program the other night on PBS entitled "The Lavender Scare" which dealt with the witch hunt for homosexuals in the federal government. Interesting program. Now it has me wondering why "lavender?" Historically, per Wikipedia, lavender is linked to Senator Dirksen referring to homosexual men as "lavender lads." Funny so many in your group chose lavender.

Quote Originally Posted by April Rose View Post
    Lydianne, the late 60's are calling. They want you back...
    !
    Sure thing, H.G! Fire up the time machine! . Difficult period though, on multiple fronts! .

- Lydianne.

Purple phone and a pink tablet that I use for reading when I have a spare minute or waiting for an appointment.

Sorry to report that my phone case is black and my tablet case in navy. I bought them when I was trying to suppress my feminine side.

Platinum Member
    Hi Hannah , Not much color in my little grey flip phone,

it just Makes & receives calls and takes bad pictures, What more could I want. >Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have two cases for my iphone black in drab and a cute Kate Spade for enfemme.
    Jill

Last phone and current phone have purple cases. Purple has been my favorite color ever since Donatello was my favorite ninja turtle as a child.

I’ve had flowers and I’ve had hot pink plus leather and wood. Currently, for the last two years. I’ve had a phone cover that is the Transgender flag.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Am I the only one that doesn’t use a phone case? I absolutely love the looks of my iPhone and can not bear to hide it in a case.

mine is trans....lucent, would leave appointments to the dentist and waxing on the back as reminders, she is a hair stylist but im bald and the mrs. never mentioned anything
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that