Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question, are you a flip-flopper or allways a woman?

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I am always a man mentally, I just dress like a woman from time to time.

I love women clothes and dressing up. However, don't want to become a women, just play one.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Well I am always a woman in my head and when as I have said before when I am dressed I am still me, I am just wearing the proper clothes for my gender. Most of the time I am really 80-90% dressed. Like going to work I wear a men's shirt and shoes, everything else is women's including a bra. When I get home I will change into a women's top or whatever. I don't put on makeup unless I plan on going out in public dressed

But since I am not 100% out, I guess that still makes me a flip-flopper, but I don't plan on being one forever.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 06-22-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Flip-flopper! Like to think it makes me slightly more sensitive and empathetic than your average guy.

because i feel guilty about dressing fem and not getting anything done around the house, and never knowing when neighbors
    might show up. I flip flop all the time. I live in a 55 and older area 90 % are retired so you never know. My wife is totally accepting and will tell visitors that I have a headache. (She is wonderful) but that can get tiresome on occasion.

Physically, I'm mostly a man, but I'm always trying to find some girl time. I lot of time my girl time consists of underdressing in panties, and sometimes pantihose also; taking a yoga class in femme yoga pants and a racerback top; or wearing a bra and forms to bed.

Mentally, I'm always a little of both male and female at the same time.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 06-22-2019 at 09:22 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I love wearing flip flops to show off my painted toes. Oh wait the thread isn't about that. I like to mix them together, so ideally I am presenting both, but sometimes it is more feminine and other times I am mostly male for obligation. But lately I never feel one or the other, just varying mixes of the two.

Silver Member
    Retired, and single now. Every morning I dress girly from lipstick (sans wig) down to shoes and all necessary Lingerie and forms. I may be so dressed for several days, depending on outside needs I do this since I came to realize that I'm truly a TG. I'm almost always fully underdressed when I have to flip to drab. I feel my mind is wired 40% male and 60% female. I'm at peace with myself.

I'm always a man, I'm just an effeminate one. I always wear panties, mostly wear women's jeans/shorts, wear bras, mascara, and lip powder the majority of the time. None of that makes me want to be a woman though, I just like looking that way.

I don't flip or flop. I'm me all the time. I will act the part of a standard issue male when the situation requires it. But it's just an act.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    Try Amazon.com I did a quick search and found 41 size 13 flip flops.
    I have a pair of size 16 flip flops. Saw them once, and grabbed them thinking that I'd probably never see them again. It was online somewhere.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Flip flopper. I would do this full time if it was more accepted at my work.

I always feel like dressing or being dressed.

I dress when time permits and when all the pieces I want to wear are within reach. Sometimes it's just a couple of pieces.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I'm CD 24/7 I guess, since I underdress all the time.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I am a proud flip-flopper.
    I don't believe I would be happy being a woman 24/7. Even so, I cannot stop crossdressing.
    I suppose that if I wasn't a flip-flopper then I'd consider officially, and permanently, changing my gender.

Except for panties full time, I am usually in men's clothing. I don't think I am a girl, even when I crossdress.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I really don't like that term at all. It almost sounds like someone is "not dedicated enough" to be a real crossdresser. When i dress i go all out including a full body shave, but the reality is I cannot do that but every few weeks at most. That is an acceptable arrangement I have reached with my wife and I accept it and so does she. So yes I have male clothes I wear most of the time like when I'm out earning a living. I have no desire to live as a woman full time. Underdressing does nothing for me. But i recognize there are some that like to do it all the time and that is fine too.

I'm full time and I love it. So does my wife (she asked me to go full time). Male clothes are all gone. I changed my name legally to my fem name. I go to church every Sunday. No hormones, no desire for surgery. Some of my friends know I was born male, some don't. I really don't care at this point who knows. I love being me!

I always en femme at home, and sleep in nighties. Outside is modern man attire and public places.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen