Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question, are you a flip-flopper or allways a woman?

Question, are you a flip-flopper or allways a woman?

I was just wondering? I've been reading through these forums and noticed different things, some wear panties everyday, others only CD from time to time and others are dressed as much as possible. My question is what about you? Do you CD all the time? Or here and there? But really I want to know mentally. Meself I flip-flop. Most the time I'm a man in my head. I have some moments though, but most the time I'm thinking manly. It's the Job I guess. Jessi comes out more at night. And really I have it made, my wife and I sleep in different rooms. Because I'm a horrible sleeper. I wrestle alligators in my sleep. But if she knew and liked it I could flip over to Jessica's side more often. Let me know what you think, where are you at most the time in your head sexually? Male or female? I look forward to seeing what you ladies have to say! Cheers!
    Last edited by Di; 06-22-2019 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Two times you had a posted edited today/ read the rules top left hand side under FAQ’s Rules

Flip Floppr. I don't dare to ggo 24/7. If I wanded to go 24/7, I would have to move to another city where CD is openly accepted and away from my family and friends.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I flip flog as needed
    The environment here is not very conductive to full time

JAS

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Me I am a mix of both male and female but look more female than male 99% of the time.
    I'm in female clothing everyday and present that way all day every day.

I'm a man in my daily life. I work in a masculine office and world so I have to be that person. I enjoy being that person.

But if I've had a bad day or week, becoming Melissa is a release and a step away from the stressful world of my male self.

As said many times, my wife is fully supportive of Melissa and what she does for me.
    I.e. Today has been a bad day, I was close to quitting my job. But I come home have a couple of relaxing rum and cokes, then Melissa appears in her skirt, blouse and strappy heels, sorry no pictures!
    The world suddenly feels good and Rosey.

I'm in bed in my sexy nightie, still with my lipstick and mascara on. I know I should really take it off before bed.

But tomorrow morning I'll be back to the man I am and the husband I am to my wife and loving life as much as I do when I'm Melissa.
    Just with the toe nails painted
    Xx

Wow, same thing here, I work retail management and professional sales in a very masculine business. So I understand what you mean. But at night she comes out when I'm on my own. But I dont dress because my wife might come in. Mabey a little something on under the covers from time to time. But that's about it unless I have several hours and that never happens.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh and today was a bad day here too.

Bad days on a Friday should be illegal lol.
    I think I'm dresses better than my wife in bed tonight

Time is a precious thing, you never have enough when you want to dress and stay like it.
    Good job you've got that weekend coming up.
    Xx

Not only do I live in a very tolerant community (wealthy blue state) but I look really good as a woman, as I have petite hourglass figure and plenty of hair on my head. The fashion guides all say to flaunt if if you've got it. Certainly seems that way interacting with sales associates and restaurant staff. I'd say mostly feminine, except when I'm going to do something that will destroy my clothes, like painting. Then it is obviously time to dig out the boy clothes!
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 06-22-2019 at 10:11 AM.

This is an interesting question for me. Somewhere here I read a post i think called "When does he become she". The title intregied me. Ive posted else where that my wife is accepting and my 40 something daughter is my biggest Sidney fan. I also see a counselor weekly, good health insurance. Over the years i have figured out, with help, that i dont really have a male/female side. I am me, both male and female, Im me. So i am comfortable with me no matter what i WEAR. It just give me a much broader wardrobe. Like beige or pink panties to go with my male tshirt. Oh, maybe a matching pink brette. Oh, hell no it flats today with girlie jeans and cute blouse. Guess Im me and clothes just depend on my mood. Im me.

flip-flopper here.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I flip flop. Wife was accepting and I tried wigs and growing my hair. Never could do my own makeup. Have friends that know I like my fem side but now as I get into retirement, I know I'll never pass on my own so I just wear my panties and my nighties and enjoy who I am.

Silver Member
    I'm not sure that I'm either. I wear women's clothes full time. Some is androgynous but some are obvious. I wear jeans most of the time or women's golf shorts. Tops are souvenir T-shirts usually men's, but I have a lot of women's tee-s also. I also have tops that are definitely women's and closets full of fem clothes. I'm sitting here in a dress typing this, but I don't wear them out any more. People know me and the way I dress.

As for thinking like a guy or woman I think what I want. My wife and I enjoy the same things so I don't think guy or girl.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm me no matter how I'm dressed. I know others like me. But, I know way more floppers. Their personalities change with their clothes!

I'm a CD. Not a TS. I dress when I feel the need or a T social occasion arises!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I definitely flip-flop. Some of my friends asked me whether I would choose to be a girl, given the means and opportunity, and I don't. I know this because last year I spent 2 weeks in Hawaii, and I could have been a girl every day if I wanted, but I only spent about half the vacation as a girl.

Oddly, since retirement, I am in women's clothes 90% of the time at home and try to work a few items in when going out (and ALWAYS wishing i could comfortably work more in). But, I am never a woman. Don't care to be. I'm just jealous of the clothes and other style choices .

Because I have a weak chin that looks much better with a beard, I have no intention or desire to shave or present as anything other than who I am. Passing is no where near my radar.

My wife is my ideal of what femininity looks like. I'm not trying to emulate that. My goal is more to expand what my sense of masculinity is rather than just accept what's handed to me. I don't really see my wearing a cute, comfortable dress as being any more feminine than I see jeans on a woman to be masculine.
    Last edited by Bea_; 06-22-2019 at 05:42 AM.

Flip-flopper here. I usually having something on intended for women, even if it is just a T-shirt. Men and women Ts are very much alike except women's tend to be longer which I like and offer a much better color selection which I love. It has nothing to do with sex; it is all about gender identity and gender behaviors. Internally, the two are complimentary and collaborative in dealing with the joys and difficulties of life. For most of my life it was a competition or even a war-like pattern. They signed a treaty almost 7 years ago and have been helping each other constantly for about the last 3 to 5 years. Like you, I tend to be dominately feminine in the evening, but at other times masculine or feminine dominance varies with the situation and can change in a matter of moments. I rarely dress fully and when I do it isn't about gender expression as much as it is about having a fun time doing a complete change for a few hours. Recreational dressing. I also carry a bag that serves as a purse; once again a dual gender expression (Swiss Gear shoulder bag with a women's wallet inside plus other things I often need through the day that are gender neutral).

I don't flip nor do I flop, I am who I am and proud of it

I flip-flop back and forth and only dress female for short periods of time, mostly when I am unwinding in the evenings. I wish they made fem flip-flops for a Sasquatch though.

Try Amazon.com I did a quick search and found 41 size 13 flip flops.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Thankyou for all these great answers. I personally I am fine with being a man I feel like I'm who I'm supposed to be. I just have a strong feminine side too. It's not just crossdressing. I listen to girly music in secrecy too. Along with many other feminine traits. When times like what I have comming up next weekend when I can go big. I get really excited and Jessi comes out more often. But most days she is suppressed to non-existent.

Banned Read only
    Jessiefox,
    Much of depends on the depth of dysphoria , to some it does wax and wane , possibly to do with the chemical build up and then the gradual decline once the need is satisfied. I often feel it's harder for these people rather than a constant need 24/7 , it must be difficult for wives /partners wondering when the need will arise again and possibly hoping the last phase might be the last !! I don't consider it flip flopping it's more to do with being comfortable in female mode , given the right opportunity .

It's great to find a balance with these needs , I'm totally happy presenting as Teresa every day . I wonder if you intended to ask the last question based on gender and not sexuality .
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-22-2019 at 10:24 AM.

Great Thread. After some in-depth thought, I’m pretty sure I’m a flip flopper too. Local society is very non-tolerant conservative, so going out is stifled. Discovery would be a disaster. Having said that, I dress underneath daily. In the evening, I dress for comfort. My supportive wife senses my frustration but we have to be realistic. She says I’m passable, sometimes too much makeup (lol) compared to other local women. I also love to wear heels and hose...again, rarely seen locally.

Totally Flip Flop !

But sometimes after a tough day (Maybe once every 3 months) i will put on a Pretty Olga Nightgown and waltz around like a princess - much to my wifes chagrin ! LOL

We will then laugh about how silly it is that she won't wear them and I love wearing them. As she always says, seeing you in a frilly nightie does nothing for me.

zsd.jpg

Mentally I might be closer to non binary rather than either or. I don't think I switch gears like I used to, more of a this is me and I dress as the situation dictates.
    At work, I have to dress in drab (although I wish that I could wear I something different), as soon as I get home I'll slip into a skirt or dress. On my day off,it is full on Nikki usually unless there is something that means I can't dress.
    Physically I'm a flip flopper, mentally I'm just me.

No one is flipping over my presentation so I'd say I'm a flop.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder