Thread: Question, are you a flip-flopper or allways a woman?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question, are you a flip-flopper or allways a woman?

I was just wondering? I've been reading through these forums and noticed different things, some wear panties everyday, others only CD from time to time and others are dressed as much as possible. My question is what about you? Do you CD all the time? Or here and there? But really I want to know mentally. Meself I flip-flop. Most the time I'm a man in my head. I have some moments though, but most the time I'm thinking manly. It's the Job I guess. Jessi comes out more at night. And really I have it made, my wife and I sleep in different rooms. Because I'm a horrible sleeper. I wrestle alligators in my sleep. But if she knew and liked it I could flip over to Jessica's side more often. Let me know what you think, where are you at most the time in your head sexually? Male or female? I look forward to seeing what you ladies have to say! Cheers!
    Last edited by Di; 06-22-2019 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Two times you had a posted edited today/ read the rules top left hand side under FAQ’s Rules