Thread: That was a close one.....!!!

That was a close one.....!!!

So, as I've said a hundred times my wife knows and supports my dressing and creation of Melissa. But nobody else knows about it.

A few weeks ago I was sitting in the living room dressed in a beautiful blue dress, padded bra, knickers, black stockings and an amazing pair of heels. The next thing I hear the porch door open.....why didn't the ring door bell warn me that somebody was coming down the drive? Oh that's right the battery had died and I'd forgot to recharge it.

In a moment of shear panic I jumped up, ran into the kitchen, one shoe coming off and the other being kicked off. Luckily I'd bought my dressing gown down stairs with me and it was in the kitchen. I wiped off the stockings and threw on the dressing gown as my wife stalled for time before opening the front door.
    When I walked back into the living room I was greeted by my brother sitting calmly on the sofa. I then had to spend the next hour making sure my dressing gown didn't come open or reveal the dress I had on underneath. Also the padded bra was projecting quiet a nice par of breasts which I had to try and cover over.

Lesson learned, keep the battery charged in the Ring doorbell to ensure early warning. [USER][/USER]

LOL, an alarm for noncrossdressers.

I think everyone here has known that fear a time or two!

Yes we have all had close calls. Thankfully my little dog warns us and our friend that know my fem side don't care. My close call was taking a nap on the sofa and some folks stop by trying to get us to their church, misses was trying to get them to leave when I woke and asked who was at the door. At least I had a long nightgown on.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Or, u could do what I do? Don't answer the phone or the door when dressed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Omg that was a close call. LoL I definitely had a few similar experiences like that. But wow that was close.